The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 34.99
1. Introductory Information for Therapists. 2. Overview of Treatment Structure and Strategies. Treatment Phase 1. 3. Session 1. 4. Session 2. 5. Session 3. 6. Session 4. 7. Session 5. 8. Session 6. 9. Session 7. 10. Session 8. 11. Session 9. Treatment Phase 2. 12. Session 10. 13. Session 11. 14. Session 12. 15. Session 13. Treatment Phase 3. 16. Introduction... more...
- Kogan Page 2010; US$ 70.00 US$ 52.50
Evidence-Based Reward Management considers how to get better return on pay and benefits, whether incentives are a positive thing, engaging staff for increased performance and questions some of the fads in reward. more...
- Oxford University Press 2008; US$ 35.99
This therapist guide addresses the management of bipolar disorder. Divided into four phases, this 30-session program is designed to be used in conjunction with pharmacotherapy and focuses on helping the patient alleviate depressive episodes, form a support system of family and friends, focus on the most relevant problems outside of the disorder, and... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2011; US$ 12.99
Living with Bipolar Disorder is designed to help patients and their families develop the skills they need to be good consumers of treatment and to become expert partners in the management of this challenging disorder. Drawing on research documenting the strength of combining drug treatments with behavioral interventions for fighting bipolar disorder,... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 28.99
If you suffer from bipolar disorder, this program can be closely integrated with the medication you are taking to help you manage your symptoms and stabilize your mood. Comprised of up to 30 sessions, this treatment is divided into four phases, each with its own focus and set of goals. In phase 1, you will learn the skills and strategies necessary... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 12.99
Recent years have brought a striking increase in the number of psychosocial treatment studies of bipolar disorder and cognitive-behavioural approaches have been prominent among these studies with clear evidence that interest in this approach is rising among experts in bipolar disorder. Studies of CBT treatment of bipolar disorder have shown dramatic... more...
- University of Alabama Press 2015; US$ 44.95
This accessible, state-of-the-art review of Mayan hieroglyphics and cosmology also serves as a tribute to one of the field's most noted pioneers. The core of this book focuses on the current study of Mayan hieroglyphics as inspired by the recently deceased Mayanist Linda Schele. As author or coauthor of more than 200 books or articles on the... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2014; US$ 49.95
An essential text for practitioners and students wishing to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field, this book brings together the latest international research and evidence-based practice in the field of dementia and intellectual disabilities, describing clearly the relevance and implications for support and services. more...