The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2004; US$ 39.99
1. A brief philosophy of well-being. 2. The search for an adequate psychology. 3. The measurement and movement of human thought. 4. The social psychology of transcendentalism. 5. Psychophysical theories of contemplation. 6. Psychophysiology of awareness. 7. The epigenetic revolution. 8. The irreductible triad of well-being. Appendix: The Quantitative... more...
- Ebury Publishing 2009; US$ 14.38
Follow the Dr Atkins' Diet and forget counting calories. Watch the fat melt away as a healthier and firmer body emerges. Enjoy more energy as well as freedom from a range of ailments from diabetes to heart disease. Essentially a low carbohydrate plan, the Atkins' Diet boosts your metabolic rate and once your metabolism is changed, your body adjusts... more...
- North Atlantic Books 2015; US$ 21.95
Encompassing astronomy, mythology, psychology, and astrology, Pluto offers a wealth of knowledge about our most famous dwarf planet. First observed in 1930 and once defined as the ninth and final planet in our solar system, Pluto and its discovery and reclassification throw a unique light on how we generate meaning in science and culture. This anthology,... more...
- M. Evans & Company 1995; US$ 9.99
This book contains more than 200 recipes developed specifically for Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution alongside meal plans and scientific data that demonstrates the health benefits of low-carbohydrate eating to control cholesterol, end fatigue, and reduce allergies more...
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers 1998; US$ 24.95
Based on the seminal work of Robert K. Greenleaf, a former AT&T executive who coined the term almost thirty years ago, servant-leadership emphasizes an emerging approach to leadership?one which puts serving others, including employees, customers, and community, first. The Power of Servant Leadership is a collection of eight of Greenleaf's most compelling... more...
- ASCD 2005; US$ 27.95
This companion volume to Classroom Management That Works features exercises, worksheets, case studies, and other materials to help teachers at all grade levels master the seven essential facets of effective classroom management. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 29.95
Modern forensic science has significantly affected historical debate over some well-known past crimes or mysteries, utilizing modern DNA, nuclear, and chemical analyses to reexamine the past. This book takes an in-depth look at 20 significant cases where investigators have applied new forensic techniques to confirm, dispute, or revise accepted historical... more...