The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 53.95
Bringing together interior design and architectural theory, this exciting text looks at the common practices of building alteration, reconsidering established ideas and methods, to initiate the creation of a theory of the interior or interventional design. Fred Scott examines in-depth case studies of interventional design from architectural history... more...
- Addicus Books 2005; US$ 9.99
Twenty-seven Percent of Americans Have Metabolic Syndrome It?s now estimated that 55 million Americans have metabolic syndrome; however, if you?re like most Americans, you may not have ever heard of the syndrome much less understand how it increases your risk of heart disease and stroke. Metabolic syndrome actually is a cluster of disorders,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 262.00
This text provides all the basic information needed to research, develop, and design beam shaping systems. It includes sections on: diffraction theory, geometrical optics, shaping element design, beam profile measurement technology with applications and techniques for lossless beam shaping. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2010; US$ 159.95
In situ treatments involving the arrangement of contact between prospective reactants in complex porous media require a refined understanding of solute migration. However, the tools and methods used to predict and control fluid movement in the subsurface need significant improvement. Practitioners and regulators must develop novel methods to achieve... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2001; US$ 139.99
1. Overview. 2. Barometry. 3. Static Performance Characteristics. 4. Thermometry. 5. Hygrometry. 6. Dynamic Performance Characteristics, Part 1. 7. Anemometry. 8. Dynamic Performance Characteristics, Part 2. 9. Precipitation Rate. 10. Solar and Earth Radiation. 11. Visibility and Cloud Height. 12. Upper Air Measurements. 13. Sampling and Analog-to-Digital... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 149.95
This book addresses the need to predict and control fluid movement in the subsurface. It demonstrates how to conduct realistic assessments of contaminant plume structure and achieve contact between injected reagents and target compounds. It describes both the advection-dispersion and continuous random walk theories of mass transport as well as explains... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 210.00
The practice of shaping the irradiance profile of laser beams goes back more than three decades, and the applications of beam shaping are as diverse as they are numerous. However, until Dickey and Holswade's groundbreaking and highly popular Laser Beam Shaping: Theory and Techniques was published, there was no single, detailed treatment available on... more...
- Lexington Books 2013; US$ 84.99
Enlightenment and Secularism is a collection of twenty eight essays that seek to understand the connection between the European Enlightenment and the emergence of secular societies, as well as the character or nature of those societies. more...