The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, UK 2004; US$ 79.99
Statues were everywhere in the Roman world. They served as objects of cult, honours to emperors and noblemen, and memorials to the dead. Combining close attention to individual Roman texts and images with an unprecedented broad perspective on this remarkable phenomenon, Statues in Roman Society explains the impact which all kinds of statuary had on... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2010; US$ 39.95
This work focuses on the Norfolk team (nicknamed the Mary Janes), which played in the Virginia, Eastern and Atlantic leagues. Much attention is given to the players, coaches and teams of the Virginia League and the local news coverage from 1884 through 1928 as well as the business of baseball, the relations between major and minor league teams, and... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 88.95
Examines the `primitive' (traditional) non -mainstream religion and also 20th century sects such as the Moonies and Scientology. Looks at the `nature' of religion - the general philosophical issues. Written by international specialists. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 45.95
Basic Radio Journalism is a working manual and practical guide to the tools and techniques necessary to succeed in radio journalism. It will be useful both to students starting a broadcasting career as well as experienced journalists wishing to develop and expand their skills. Based on the popular Local Radio Journalism, this book covers the core... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2011; US$ 179.00
Comprising selected material from a 2010 conference held in the delta itself, the papers assembled in this volume include much technical information and offer a full range of perspectives on the environmental and sustainability issues in this sensitive region. more...
- Oxford University Press 2015; US$ 44.99
How much 'say' should employees have in the running of business organizations, and what form should the 'voice' take? This is both the oldest and latest question in employment relations. Answers to these questions reflect our fundamental assumptions about the nature of the employment relationship, and inform our views on almost every... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 54.95
* Gives an account of the history, the theological basis, the practice and the current state of the study of religion and religions throughout the world * Combines a clear and non-technical style of presentation with a structure and range of contributions which reflect the richness and complexity of religion itself, of the religions of the world and... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 57.95
This newest edition of Broadcast Journalism continues its long tradition of covering the basics of broadcasting from gathering news sources, interviewing, putting together a programme, news writing, reporting, editing, working in the studio, conducting live reports, and more. Two new authors have joined forces in this new edition to present behind... more...