The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, UK 2004; US$ 74.99
Statues were everywhere in the Roman world. They served as objects of cult, honours to emperors and noblemen, and memorials to the dead. Combining close attention to individual Roman texts and images with an unprecedented broad perspective on this remarkable phenomenon, Statues in Roman Society explains the impact which all kinds of statuary had on... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2010; US$ 39.95
This work focuses on the Norfolk team (nicknamed the Mary Janes), which played in the Virginia, Eastern and Atlantic leagues. Much attention is given to the players, coaches and teams of the Virginia League and the local news coverage from 1884 through 1928 as well as the business of baseball, the relations between major and minor league teams, and... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 88.95
Examines the `primitive' (traditional) non -mainstream religion and also 20th century sects such as the Moonies and Scientology. Looks at the `nature' of religion - the general philosophical issues. Written by international specialists. more...
- Springer 2011; US$ 179.00
The Mekong Delta of Vietnam is one of the most productive agricultural areas in the world. The Mekong River fans out over an area of about 40,000 sq kilometers and over the course of many millennia has produced a region of fertile alluvial soils and constant flows of energy. Today about a fourth of the Delta is under rice cultivation, making this area... more...
- Hatherleigh Press 2013; US$ 14.99
Add weights to your NAVY SEAL Training prep! The Navy SEAL Weight Training Workout is an effective weight lifting program designed to maintain muscle growth and avoid over-training in high-repetition and high-mileage running and fitness routines like those used by Navy SEALs. Pushing your fitness to the extremes is a necessary part of a rigorous... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 45.95
Basic Radio Journalism is a working manual and practical guide to the tools and techniques necessary to succeed in radio journalism. It will be useful both to students starting a broadcasting career as well as experienced journalists wishing to develop and expand their skills. Based on the popular Local Radio Journalism, this book covers the core... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 54.95
* Gives an account of the history, the theological basis, the practice and the current state of the study of religion and religions throughout the world * Combines a clear and non-technical style of presentation with a structure and range of contributions which reflect the richness and complexity of religion itself, of the religions of the world and... more...
- Springer 2013; US$ 179.00
It has been traditional in phonetic research to characterize monophthongs using a set of static formant frequencies, i.e., formant frequencies taken from a single time-point in the vowel or averaged over the time-course of the vowel. However, over the last twenty years a growing body of research has demonstrated that, at least for a number of dialects... more...