The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2012; US$ 34.00 US$ 27.88
Outlines a general theory of whether and how to include public interest concerns in the realm of international investment law. more...
- Wiley 2002; US$ 38.95 US$ 33.76
* Complete coverage of administration, scoring, interpretation, and reporting * Expert advice on avoiding common pitfalls * Conveniently formatted for rapid reference Quickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret the Millon personality assessment tests Essentials of Millon(TM) Inventories... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 180.00
On January 1 1995, Austria and Sweden joined the European Union (EU). This book examines why these two countries joined at such a moment and studies their accession against the structural background of globalization. In this cutting-edge analysis, Andreas Bieler argues that conventional neo-functionalist and intergovernmentalist theories fail to explain... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 54.95
'Microphysicalism', the view that whole objects behave the way they do in virtue of the behaviour of their constituent parts, is an influential contemporary view with a long philosophical and scientific heritage. In What's Wrong With Microphysicalism? Andreas Hüttemann offers a fresh challenge to this view. Hüttemann agrees with the microphysicalists... more...
- Wiley 2005; US$ 50.00 US$ 43.33
Software documentation forms the basis for all communication relating to a software project. To be truly effective and usable, it should be based on what needs to be known. Agile Documentation provides sound advice on how to produce lean and lightweight software documentation. It will be welcomed by all project team members who want to cut out the... more...
- Wiley 2005; US$ 115.00 US$ 99.67
Personology is the study of human character in all of its complexities, covering the range of normal and pathological individuals, from evolutionary development, classification, diagnosis and measurement, to intervention at the individual, family, and societal levels. This volume, sure to become a classic in the field, provides a state-of-the-art overview... more...
- University of California Press 2006; US$ 85.00 US$ 68.00
Berlin Electropolis ties the German discourse on nervousness in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries to Berlin's transformation into a capital of the second industrial revolution. Focusing on three key groups?railway personnel, soldiers, and telephone operators?Andreas Killen traces the emergence in the 1880s and then later decline of... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2004; US$ 125.00
Andreas Musolff provides an analysis of the function of metaphor in political discourse, based on material from an extensive corpus of British and German press coverage of EU politics between 1989 and 2001. The analysis of distributions of 'metaphor scenarios' in the two corpus samples reveals differences in attitude and argumentative tendencies and... more...