The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 46.95
Multicultural Riddle is a comprehensive exploration of all the issues that shape our search for a multicultural society. The book examines how we can establish a state of justice and equality between and among three groups: those who believe in a unified national culture, those who trace their culture to their ethnic identity, and those who view... more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2004; US$ 40.00
Finland is one of the few countries which has embraced the knowledge society and found new development paths without sacrificing the high levels of welfare services that it provides to its citizens. This study examines the strengths and the weaknesses of the Finland's transformation. more...
- University of California Press 2002; US$ 31.95 US$ 25.56
Radio Goes to War is the first comprehensive and in-depth look at the role of domestic radio in the United States during the Second World War. As this study convincingly demonstrates, radio broadcasting played a crucial role both in government propaganda and within the context of the broader cultural and political transformations of wartime America.... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2005; US$ 48.00 US$ 39.36
This study analyses late medieval collections of Latin sermons and includes inventories of the surviving sources. more...
- Wiley 2006; US$ 155.00 US$ 134.33
This book presents fundamental passive optical network (PON) concepts, providing you with the tools needed to understand, design, and build these new access networks. The logical sequence of topics begins with the underlying principles and components of optical fiber communication technologies used in access networks. Next, the book progresses from... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 48.29
Firms that operate in a market economy often depend upon innovations in order to achieve competitive advantages that sustainably secure their survival. Business ethics is thus largely concerned with questions about the decisional freedoms involved in innovation processes. Innovations oftentimes raise novel questions about the role of the state or... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 79.95 US$ 69.96
* The most comprehensive introduction to optical communications available anywhere--from the author of Optical Fiber Communications, the field's leading text * Concise, illustrated module-style chapters quickly bring non-specialists up-to-speed * Extensive DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) coverage * Advanced topics and limited math... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 170.00 US$ 147.33
Health Monitoring of Bridges prepares the bridge engineering community for the exciting new technological developments happening in the industry, offering the benefit of much research carried out in the aerospace and other industrial sectors and discussing the latest methodologies available for the management of bridge stock. Health Monitoring... more...
- Oxford University Press 2010; US$ 25.99 US$ 22.35
This volume collects Gigerenzer's recent articles on the psychology of rationality. This volume should appeal, like the earlier volumes, to a broad mixture of cognitive psychologists, philosophers, economists, and others who study decision making. more...