The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Netherlands 2008; US$ 179.00
This book provides a central, authoritative source of reference on essential topics of higher education. The Handbook combines a rich diversity of scholarly perspectives with a wide range of internationally derived descriptions and analyses. more...
- iSmithers Rapra Publishing 1988; US$ 72.00
- Pearson Education 2003; US$ 35.99
Unix Shell Programming is a tutorial aimed at helping Unix and Linux users get optimal performance out of their operating out of their operating system. It shows them how to take control of their systems and work efficiently by harnessing the power of the shell to solve common problems. The reader learns everything he or she needs to know to... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 61.95
Effective management of human resources is essential to the success of any organization. In this authoritative, sophisticated and engaging new text on Human Resource Management, an international team of leading analysts guides the advanced student through this fundamental discipline of management in all its complexity. The book explores all the... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 307.95
The fourth edition of this highly regarded book has been considerably enlarged to cover all aspects of cocoa production. Higher prices for cocoa have led to much new knowledge about the plant and changes to its methods of production. These are discussed, along with new problems that have occurred and the fresh research projects that have been needed. more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
Enlargement and Compaction of Particulate Solids describes the methodology used in the compaction and size enlargement of particulate solids. The discussions are organized into the following topics: characterization of powders and granules before and after compaction; mixing; shear testing; fluidized bed granulation; mechanisms of size enlargement... more...
- Elsevier Science 2003; US$ 93.95
Dividend Policy explores the puzzle presented by dividends: irrational and subject to fashion, yet popular and desirable, they remain a priority among managers, even while perceived as largely symbolic. After exploring the history of dividend payments, from the emergence of the modern corporation to current perspectives, it traces the evolution of... more...
- Humana Press 2008; US$ 219.00
In this groundbreaking book, a panel of international authorities discusses the use of animal models as a tool for understanding cognitive changes associated with the aging process. The book provides a valuable resource for all aging medicine researchers. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2004; US$ 43.99
1. Introduction. 2. Tobacco and Nicotine. 3. Opiods. 4. Depressants of the Central Nervous System. 5. Depressants of the Central Nervous System: Volatile Solvents and Aerosol Inhalation. 6. Club Drugs: MDMA, GHB, Ketamine, and Agents Taken in Similar Patterns. 7. Marijuana and Hashish. 8. Central Nervous System Stimulants: Cocaine, Amphetamines, Related... more...