The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 530.00
* Clear and concise, information is analysed and presented in both a resource-by-resource and country-by-country approach * Comprehensive, the outlook for seventeen energy resources including all major fossil and renewable resources is evaluated * Free CD-Rom will help electronic navigation of this comprehensive resource The Survey of Energy Resources... more...
- Apple Academic Press 2013; US$ 149.95
Due to their high growth rate, algae, microalgae, and aquatic plants are becoming the most promising photosynthetic organisms for biofuel production. Advances in Biofuel Production: Algae and Aquatic Plants explores current investigations and application of the fields of biofuel production and bioengineering and considers from a global context the... more...
- Wiley 2009; US$ 21.99
Get the truth about alternative energy and make it part of your life Want to utilize cleaner, greener types of energy? This plain-English guide clearly explains the popular forms of alternative energy that you can use in your home, your car, and more. Separating myth from fact, this resource explores the current fossil fuel conundrum, the benefits... more...
- Elsevier Science 2009; US$ 200.00
This is an ideal volume for professionals in academia, industry and government interested in the rapidly evolving area at the nexus between energy and climate change policy. The cutting-edge international contributions allow for a wide coverage of the topic. Energy Diversity and Security focuses on the consideration of financial risk in the energy... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 230.00
This comprehensive manual from British Gas presents the most recent developments in the practice and theory of domestic gas burner design. The three principal types are analysed in detail and new concepts are examined and their latest more...
- Taylor and Francis 1986; US$ 360.00
It was in 1981 that the joint sub-committee ?minerals and metals?, set up in the framework of EEC-Canadian cooperation, decided to launch a publication which would provide an overall view of the progress achieved at international level in the field of research into asbestos. The publication, which appeared in 1982 under the title Asbestos: Directory... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2013; US$ 210.00
With Asia, — especially China and India, — leading world energy consumption, Asian energy trends are now of global interest, with deep implications for the world economy and geopolitics. Understanding the issues often require real-life case scenarios.This two-volume compilation presents the key topics on Asia's energy trends and... more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 209.00
Fossil fuels, particularly crude oil, are confined to a few regions of the world and the continuity of supply is governed by dynamic political, economic and ecological factors. A coherent energy strategy is required, addressing both energy supply and demand, taking account of the whole energy lifecycle. more...
- Elsevier Science 1986; US$ 72.95
Assessment of Research Needs for Advanced Fuel Cells more...