The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- SAGE Publications 2007; US$ 64.00
Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates deals with the practical, day-to-day aspects of managing and organizing research. It focuses on strategies, skills, and systems that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of research practice across all research disciplines. Written in an accessible, non-technical style... more...
- Pearson Education 2008; US$ 32.00
For undergraduate and graduate courses in entrepreneurship This book is for the future entrepreneur who wants to understand the critical issues and feasibility of developing a business venture, while developing an extensive business plan. more...
- Stenhouse Publishers 2007; US$ 19.80
Since its publication in 1998 Craft Lessons has become a mainstay of writing teachers, both new and experienced. Readers value the pithy, practical lessonseach printed on one pageand appreciate the instructional language geared to three grade-level groupings: K2, 34, and 58.In the decade since Craft Lessons' publication... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2004; US$ 16.00
Few people have as much experience helping students cope with college life as Douglas Stone, a long-time Harvard residential adviser and coauthor of Difficult Conversations , and Elizabeth Tippett, recent Harvard graduate and founding director of the university?s peer mediation program. In Real College , they join forces to help students deal with... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2007; US$ 32.00
This book examines the effect of social inequality, political influence and institutional design on the effectiveness of Latin American legal systems. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 33.99
1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 2. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety. 3. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia. 4. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful. 5. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations. 6. Breathing Skills. 7. Thinking Skills. 8. Facing Agoraphobic Situations. 9. Involving Others. 10. Facing Physical Symptoms.... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 1996; US$ 49.99
For almost sixty years, the results of the New Deal have been an accepted part of political life. Social Security, to take one example, is now seen as every American's birthright. But to validate this revolutionary legislation, Franklin Roosevelt had to fight a ferocious battle against the opposition of the Supreme Court--which was entrenched in... more...
- Lakeview Research 2009; US$ 43.95
Now in its fourth edition, this developer's guide to the Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface covers all aspects of project development, such as hardware design, device firmware, and host application software. Topics include how to choose a device controller chip, cut development time by using USB classes, and write software to access devices that... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2008; US$ 36.00
Diseases do not recognize national borders, and as we are gradually learning, failure to govern health effectively at a global level profoundly affects us all. This book is about how global health governance has evolved to become stronger, more complex, and more important than ever before in history. more...