The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- The Floating Press 2009; US$ 6.95
Alexis de Tocqueville's Democracy in America (De la démocratie en Amérique) is a classic text detailing the United States of the 1830s, showing a primarily favorable view by Tocqueville as he compares it to his native France. Considered to be an important account of the U.S. democratic system, it has become a classic work in the fields... more...
- Wiley 2009; US$ 60.50
There are now more than 1 million nonprofit organizations in the United States, and the fundraising industry is one of the fastest-growing segments of the economy. The Complete Guide to Fundraising Management presents step-by-step guidance on planning, self-assessment, continual improvement, cost effective fundraising strategies and much more. An accompanying... more...
- The Crown Publishing Group 2010; US$ 16.00
One of the biggest questions of the financial crisis has not been answered until now. What happened at Lehman Brothers and why was it allowed to fail, with aftershocks that rocked the global economy? In this news-making, often astonishing book, a former Lehman Brothers Vice President gives us the straight answers?right from the belly of the beast.... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2008; US$ 110.00
This is the first comprehensive analysis of suburban decline for an entire region. Using Baltimore as an illustrative case, Vicino shows how deindustrialization, racial diversity, and class segregation have shaped the evolution of suburban decline. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 26.78
1. On Being Ethical. 2. Making Ethical Decisions and Taking Action. 3. Enforcement of Ethical Conduct. 4. Knowing Thyself: Understanding Competence and Credentials. 5. Psychotherapy I: Ethical Obligations of Psychotherapists. 6. Psychotherapy II: Techniques and Controversies. 7. The Mental Health Business: Money and Managed Care. 8. Privacy, Confidentiality... more...
- Crown/Archetype 2010; US$ 14.00
Mumbai: The city?s cattle class train commute has put a big question mark over the future of a brilliant sixteen-year-old girl. Raushan Jawwad, who scored over 92 percent in her class X examination a few months ago, lost both legs after being pushed out of a crowded local train near Andheri on Tuesday. ?Times of India, October 17, 2008 Seven The... more...
- Springer New York 2009; US$ 27.95
This book thoroughly explains booms, bubbles and busts in the financial markets. In describing how financial bubbles form and pop, it dissects an array of American bubbles from history including those in the 1720s, 1920s, 1930s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2009; US$ 154.95
Contains original papers that examine various issues concerning the role, the structure and functioning of credit, currency and derivatives instruments and markets as they relate to financial crises. This title stresses the importance of the inter-linkages of these instruments and markets in promoting or hindering financial stability or crises. more...