The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,725,826 members ⚫ 1,209,635 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 45.45
Inequalities based on Sobolev Representations deals exclusively with tight integral inequalities of Chebyshev-Grüss and Ostrowski types, and of integral means. Applications illustrate inequalities that engage in ordinary and weak partial derivatives of the involved functions. more...
- Scuola Normale Superiore 2012; US$ 17.12
Defining and computing a greatest common divisor of two polynomials with inexact coefficients is a classical problem in symbolic-numeric computation. The first part of this book reviews the main results that have been proposed so far in the literature. As usual with polynomial computations, the polynomial GCD problem can be expressed in matrix form:... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 158.59
Numerous examples and indexed definitions make this detailed guide to polynomial theory in error-correcting codes a highly accessible resource. New codes and a unitary approach to block and convolutional codes will enhance readers? understanding of the topic. more...
- Springer New York 2008; US$ 42.77
This book provides an accessible introduction to class field theory. It takes a traditional approach, but in a fashion which is cleaner and more streamlined than most other books on this topic. The book has been class-tested, and the author has included exercises. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 137.44
Positive and sum-of-squares polynomials have received a special interest in the latest decade, due to their connections with semidefinite programming. Thus, efficient optimization methods can be employed to solve diverse problems involving polynomials. This book gathers the main recent results on positive trigonometric polynomials within a unitary... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012; US$ 45.45
The book presents foundations of the micropolar continuum mechanics including a short but comprehensive introduction of stress and strain measures, derivation of motion equations and discussion of the difference between Cosserat and classical (Cauchy) continua, and the discussion of more specific problems related to the constitutive modeling, i.e.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008; US$ 148.01
Field Arithmetic explores Diophantine fields through their absolute Galois groups. The treatment starts with techniques from algebraic geometry, number theory, and profinite groups. Graduate students can effectively learn generalizations of finite field ideas. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 91.98
1) but not in|z|? ?, then the di?erence between the Lagrange interpolant to it th in the n roots of unity and the partial sums of degree n? 1 of the Taylor 2 series about the origin, tends to zero in a larger disc of radius ? , although both operators converge to f(z) only for|z| more...