The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 92.34
This edited volume presents a collection of carefully refereed articles covering the latest advances in Automorphic Forms and Number Theory, that were primarily developed from presentations given at the 2012 ?International Conference on Automorphic Forms and Number Theory,? held in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The present volume includes original research... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2005; US$ 102.00 US$ 92.82
Written by the founders of the new and expanding field of numerical algebraic geometry, this is the first book that uses an algebraic-geometric approach to the numerical solution of polynomial systems and also the first one to treat numerical methods for finding positive dimensional solution sets. The text covers the full theory from methods developed... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 92.34
1) but not in|z|? ?, then the di?erence between the Lagrange interpolant to it th in the n roots of unity and the partial sums of degree n? 1 of the Taylor 2 series about the origin, tends to zero in a larger disc of radius ? , although both operators converge to f(z) only for|z| more...
- Elsevier Science 2007; US$ 195.00
This book (along with volume 2 covers most of the traditional methods for polynomial root-finding such as Newton?s, as well as numerous variations on them invented in the last few decades. Perhaps more importantly it covers recent developments such as Vincent?s method, simultaneous iterations, and matrix methods. There is an extensive chapter on evaluation... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008; US$ 148.61
Field Arithmetic explores Diophantine fields through their absolute Galois groups. The treatment starts with techniques from algebraic geometry, number theory, and profinite groups. Graduate students can effectively learn generalizations of finite field ideas. more...
- Birkhäuser Boston 2007; US$ 124.07
This comprehensive monograph details polynomially convex sets. It discusses important applications and motivates the reader with numerous examples and counterexamples, which serve to illustrate the general theory and to delineate its boundaries. more...
- Springer New York 2008; US$ 42.94
This book provides an accessible introduction to class field theory. It takes a traditional approach, but in a fashion which is cleaner and more streamlined than most other books on this topic. The book has been class-tested, and the author has included exercises. more...
- Springer New York 2008; US$ 41.00
The new edition of this text on classical Galois Theory approaches the theory from the linear algebra point of view, following Artin. It also presents a number of applications of the theory and an expanded chapter on transcendental extensions. more...