The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 119.00
· Complete coverage of elasto-plastic modeling, presenting details of the finite element method, constitutive models, implementation and boundary value application results · Discusses recent advances in the analysis of porous materials and pressure-dependent materials in more detail than other books currently available more...
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc 2006; US$ 179.00
Presents a study of specific problems of nonlinear elasticity, directed toward the scientist, engineer, and mathematician who wish to see treatments of precisely formulated problems. This book places emphasis on the role of nonlinear material response, and gives a presentation of the mathematical tools from nonlinear analysis. more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 31.95
Viscoelasticity: Phenomenological Aspects provides information pertinent to the phenomenological aspects of viscoelasticity. This book provides the basic approach to the behavioral description of viscoelasticity. Organized into seven chapters, this book begins with an overview of the development of various theories of linear viscoelastic theories.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 99.00
Updated and revised, this new edition presents important new results in the field of nonlinear continuum mechanics relevant to elasticity and plasticity of large deformations. Readers will find an expanded discussion of hyperelastic models and anisotropic yield criteria, as well as material plasticity. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 109.00
This book is based on the lecture notes of courses given by the author over the last decade at the Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg and the Technical University of Berlin. Since the author is concerned with researching material the ory and, in particular, elasto-plasticity, these courses were intended to bring the students close to the frontiers... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008; US$ 99.00
This updated and revised second edition of Elasticity and Plasticity of Large Deformations offers a careful introduction to modern non-linear mechanics. It presents in detail the used mathematical tools, such as tensor algebra and analysis. more...
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 185.00
The objective of Volume III is to lay down the proper mathematical foundations of the two-dimensional theory of shells. To this end, it provides, without any recourse to any a priori assumptions of a geometrical or mechanical nature, a mathematical justification of two-dimensional nonlinear and linear shell theories, by means of asymptotic methods,... more...
- Elsevier Science 1997; US$ 230.00
The objective of Volume II is to show how asymptotic methods, with the thickness as the small parameter, indeed provide a powerful means of justifying two-dimensional plate theories. More specifically, without any recourse to any a priori assumptions of a geometrical or mechanical nature, it is shown that in the linear case, the three-dimensional... more...