The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 29.95 US$ 24.56
* A comprehensive study guide providing pilots the answers they need to excel on their technical interview * Features nearly 1000 potential questions (and answers) that may be asked during the technical interview for pilot positions * Wide scope--ranges from light aircraft through heavy jet operations * Culled from interviewing practices of leading... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 30.00 US$ 24.60
Get your career off the ground with this updated guide to acing the technical pilot interview! Written by an experienced airline pilot, Ace the Technical Pilot Interview , Second Edition is filled with more than 1000 questions and answers, many of them all-new. This practical study tool asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers.... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 45.00 US$ 36.90
* This worldwide bestseller utilizes case studies to examine and explain aircraft accidents and incidents * Covers five major problem causes: human factors, weather, mid-air collisions, mechanical failure, runway incursions * NEW TO THIS EDITION: Chapters on Monitoring/Managing Cockpit Behavior and Spatial Disorientation; 27 new case studies;... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 21.95 US$ 18.00
* A "must" guide containing comprehensive and straight-to-the-point advice on current issues concerning a pilot's license--from how much it costs to regulations and requirements * Fully updated, this classic bestseller provides the all-you-need to know considerations of flight training and earning a license * Chapters cover instructor and flight schools,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 19.95 US$ 16.36
Today's Leading Guide to Federal Aviation Rules and Regulations-Now Updated with the Latest Changes The only edited and annotated guide to federal aviation regulations, AIM/FAR 2008 arms you with the latest federally required rules for general aviation flying, including all new Transportation Security Administration requirements. This updated... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 11.99
Now a major motion picture from Clint Eastwood, starring Tom Hanks?the inspirational autobiography by one of the most captivating American heroes of our time, Capt. ?Sully? Sullenberger?the pilot who miraculously landed a crippled US Airways Flight 1549 in New York?s Hudson River, saving the lives of all 155 passengers and crew. On January 15, 2009,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 45.00 US$ 36.90
Acquire the Life-Saving Skills Needed to Eliminate or Reduce Most Helicopter Accidents A vital resource for pilots, helicopter enthusiasts, and aircraft maintenance technicians, Fatal Traps for Helicopter Pilots analyzes all aspects of helicopter accidents, including flight basics, engineering, meteorology, flight training, and human factors.... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1997; US$ 34.00 US$ 27.88
The fourth edition of the perennial best-seller. Fully updated, with everything the private pilot needs to know about flying IFR, such as handling emergencies, filing flight plans, understanding IFR communications, navigating, and flying more efficiently. Polish and improve your instrument-flight skills with the proficiency exercises. Glossary of aviation... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 25.00 US$ 20.50
TAKE TO THE SKIES WITH THIS FULLY UPDATED, DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR AVIATORS IN TRAINING "An outstanding resource for anyone interested in getting a pilot's license." -- Private Pilot Written in an easy-to-understand style by a certified flight instructor, Your Pilot's License , Eighth Edition is filled with practical advice to help you understand... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 50.00 US$ 43.75
The most trusted source of complete pilot information--totally revised and updated! A good pilot is always learning. That's why The Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge , Fifth Edition, is such an indispensable resource. This bestselling guide covers all the essential information a pilot needs to become more knowledgeable--from terminology,... more...