The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers 2013; Not Available
Daniel Hernández ayudó a salvar la vida de la congresista Gabrielle Giffords, y la experiencia de su vida es fuente de verdadera inspiración en estas sentidas memorias en español. ?Yo no me considero un héroe?, dice Daniel Hernández. ?Hice lo que cualquier otra persona debió haber hecho. Héroes son aquellos que dedican toda su vida a ayudar a otros?.... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; Not Available
Michelle Obama has been by her husband's side throughout his historic presidential campaign, a dynamic personality whether she is delivering speeches or hitting the dance floor on The Ellen DeGeneres Show . Follow the story of a hardworking girl growing up on the South Side of Chicago and how she has inspired our nation to believe in the American... more...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 1989; US$ 11.99
Russell Freedman received the Newbery Medal for LINCOLN: A PHOTOBIOGRAPHY. He is also the recipient of three Newbery Honors, the Sibert Medal, and the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award, and was selected to give the 2006 May Hill Arbuthnot Honor Lecture. Mr. Freedman lives in New York City. more...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2012; US$ 18.99
* ?Freedman writes with clarity, intelligence, and a fine sense of detail . . . a well-researched, wonderfully readable book.? ? Booklist, starred review * ?A lucid and fascinating narrative that never sacrifices depth and intellectual rigor. . . . A marvel of history writing that makes complicated history clear and interesting.? ? Kirkus Reviews,... more...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2011; US$ 21.00
Kathleen Krull has written much innovative nonfiction for young people, including all of the books in the Lives of . . . series, and has made a chatty, accessible approach to biography her hallmark. She lives in San Diego, California. Visit her website at www.kathleenkrull.com . Kathryn Hewitt's caricatures of famous figures led kids to dub... more...
- Penguin Young Readers Group 2013; US$ 4.99
Born into a close knit family in Chicago, Michelle Robinson was a star student who graduated from Princeton and Harvard Law. Then in 1992, she married another promising young lawyer and the rest, as they say, is history. It is undeniable that President Barack Obama has changed the United States but so has Michelle Obama, the self proclaimed "Mom in... more...
- Little Simon 2014; US$ 7.99
Become a presidential pro with this interactive trivia book from Jeopardy! champ and New York Times bestselling author Ken Jennings. With this book about U.S. Presidents, you?ll become an expert and wow your friends and teachers with clever facts: Did you know that Abraham Lincoln made Thanksgiving a national holiday? Or that Jefferson introduced... more...