The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- St. Martin's Press 2014; US$ 19.99
Feng shui (pronounced fung shway ) is an ancient Chinese practice based on the idea that the auspicious placement and arrangement of buildings, walkways, doors, furniture, plants, and other objects can ensure a good life. Good feng shui allows cosmic energy or chi to flow freely, creating a harmonious environment and improving the health, love... more...
- Chronicle Books LLC 2010; US$ 7.99
Goodbye daily grind. Hello peace of mind! From the creator of the best-selling Office Yoga and Office Spa comes the ultimate guide to creating balance in a busy workspace. Taking the age-old Chinese practice of feng shui and updating it for the office, author Darrin Zeer has compiled more than 75 tips and techniques to increase productivity and... more...
- Chronicle Books LLC 2012; US$ 11.99
The places in which we live, work, and play express an energy that affects our internal harmony. The Eastern discipline of feng shui enhances well-being by ensuring that energy is positive and free-flowing. Feng Shui: Reference to Go brings these ancient lessons into a unique ebook and suits novices as well as thsoe who are adept at the art. more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2012; US$ 8.74
Lillian Too's Smart Feng Shui for the Home is a gift from the world's leading feng shui expert for all of us who have to work with what we've already got in our homes. more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2013; US$ 8.74
Some tables and images in this title are best viewed on a tablet. 48 sure ways to create magic in your living space. more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2013; US$ 10.63
Take this ancient art a step further with Lillian Too?s beautiful guide to advanced Feng Shui and learn how to add real depth to your practise. more...
- Marshall Cavendish 2015; US$ 19.99
Feng Shui is often misunderstood as being superstitious and religious as some of its imageries and concepts are borrowed from a certain religion. This book provides a fresh perspective to help readers re-imagine Feng Shui culture and its practices. Using clean designs and a neutral color theme, Feng Shui for Small Spaces provides an introduction to... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 4.99
* Descubrir los principios del Feng Shui e interpretarlos en clave moderna para alcanzar la tranquilidad, el equilibrio y la armonía en la propia casa y en la vida.* Aprender a determinar las distintas zonas en los espacios con relación a la salud, el amor, el bienestar y el éxito.* Conocer las mejores soluciones para la casa, el lugar de trabajo,... more...