The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 380.00
This international directory provides detailed information on over 600 research insitutes, governemtn organizations, universities and provate companies in 52 countries around the world. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 231.00
An excellent learning tool for students and practitioners, this guide to noise control will enable readers to use their knowledge to solve a wide range of industrial noise control problems. Working from basic scientific principles, the author shows how an understanding of sound can be applied to real-world settings, working through several examples... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 336.00
Chemical admixtures are used to modify the properties and behaviour of fresh and hardened concrete. They enable more economic construction and the achievement of special properties such as high strength or durability. This book presents new research information from an International RILEM Symposium on six main topics: workability, setting, strength,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 210.00
This state of the art report from an internationally-based task group (TG44) of CIB presents a highly authoritative guide to the application of innovative technologies on response control and seismic isolation of buildings to practice worldwide. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 29.95
* Topics presented in a highly visual and understandable layout * Ideal for students on general construction or building services courses * Updated in line with the latest revised Building Regulations and Water Supply Regulations * New website resources available Building Services Handbook summarises all elements of building services practice, techniques... more...
- Taylor & Francis 2004; US$ 39.95
Until now there has been no comprehensive pocket reference guide for professional and student structural engineers. The Structural Engineers Pocket Book is a unique compilation of all table, data, facts, formulae and rules of thumb needed for scheme design by structural engineers in the office, in transit or on site. By bringing together data from... more...
- Wiley 2007; US$ 175.00
Flame Retardant Polymer Nanocomposites takes a comprehensive look at polymer nanocomposites for flame retardancy applications and includes nanocomposite fundamentals (theory, design, synthesis, characterization) as well as polymer flammability fundamentals with emphasis on how nanocomposites affect flammability. The book has practical examples from... more...