The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Electronic & Database Publishing, Inc. 2007; US$ 9.95
Too bad so few CEOs are good at what they do. What are the CEO?s function, job description, and daily responsibility?... EVERYTHING! But,many don?t know what their job is, and few of those can pull it of well. It?s a simple job ?very simple. But it?s not at all easy. More than with any other job, a CEO?s responsibilities have little to do with his... more...
- HRD Press 2003; US$ 149.95
This title is divided into five sections. Each section has ten exercises designed to stimulate discussion and promote inquiry regarding business ethics. The activities focus on Leadership, Corporate Citizenship, Salesmanship, Management, and Teamwork. Contributing to this collection is a range of trainers from a wide variety of disciplines and locations,... more...
- New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers 2006; US$ 20.00
Manisha Paliwal is presently a lecturer at D.R.K. College of Commerce and Management, Kolhapur. She has been teaching the same subject to various prestigious colleges of Kolhapur. She has completed her B.Sc. from M.D.S. University, Ajmer (Rajasthan) with top rank and also has been a gold medalist by the University. She has also been awarded the Maharana... more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2008; US$ 199.00
The ignoring of ethics in business practice bears negative consequences for business, manifested in general negligence, such as pollution, environmental changes, problems in HRS, business relation scale in general, and eventually the maintenance and sustainability of general prosperity and business itself. The purpose of this e-book is to facilitate... more...
- Worldwide Center for Organizational Development 2006; US$ 9.50
This Corporate Ethics Rapid Skill Builder booklet explores the concepts of ethical behaviour throughout the organization and offers some ideas on how good standards can be created and maintained. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2008; US$ 40.00
Patrizia Porrini, Ph.D. , is Associate Professor of Management at the C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University. Lorene Hiris, D.P.S. , is Professor of Finance at the C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University. Gina Poncini, Ph.D. , is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics, Business and Statistics at the University of Milan. more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 139.00
Provides an overview of the diverse aspects of the ethical challenges confronting various companies. This book introduces executives, students and interested observers to the complex trends and developments in business ethics. It covers industry-specific topics in ethics, and provides a general, interdisciplinary survey of the ethical dimensions. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2001; US$ 99.99
1. Touchstones. PART I: BUSINESS AS MEDIATING INSTITUTION. 2. Some Catholic Notions. 3. Natural Law and Laws of Nature. 4. Nature and Self-Interest. 5. The Velvet Corporation. PART II: BUSINESS AS MEDIATING INSTITUTION AND OTHER LEADING BUSINESS ETHICS FRAMEWORKS. 6. Stakeholder Theory. 7. Social Contracting. 8. Business as Community. PART III: THEOLOGY... more...