The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,508,729 members ⚫ 2,065,349 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 49.95
Operational Policy Making for Professional Security: Practical Policy Skills for the Public and Private Sector is a clear, concise, and practical resource for drafting effective, legally defensible security policies. Presented in a clear, step-by-step style that can be tailored to fit the smallest organization to the largest, the book offers... more...
- HarperCollins 2016; US$ 11.99
Joining the ranks of classics like The Elements of Style and On Writing Well , Writing Without Bullshit helps professionals get to the point to get ahead. It?s time for Writing Without Bullshit. Writing Without Bullshit is the first comprehensive guide to writing for today?s world: a noisy environment where everyone reads what you write... more...
- Harriman House 2013; US$ 6.50
Become a Freelance Writer is a complete guide to the business of writing. Freelance editorial consultant, Rachael Oku, sheds light on the skills and attributes needed to become an in-demand freelancer.Offering a realistic outlook on getting ahead, Become a Freelance Writer provides a wealth of useful information and tips on how to build a successful... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 4.99
* Escribir cartas de negocio es una tarea que exige mucho tiempo y requiere un buen conocimiento de los modelos de redacción y los recursos expresivos, ya que se debe ser siempre claro, breve y eficaz, teniendo en cuenta las circunstancias y el destinatario.* Este manual le ofrece cuanto debe saber acerca del correo comercial, a fin de que pueda mejorar... more...
- Hodder & Stoughton 2013; US$ 9.99
Most of us spend hours every day typing emails and other documents at work, yet how many of us have ever had any training in writing skills? New and aspiring managers find themselves having to write advertising copy or press releases, while many businesses want to engage successfully online. Effective Business Writing in a week is a practical guide... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 19.95
Clear and persuasive writing holds the key to career success and advancement. Yet, far too few people have learned the styles and strategies that are essential for successful business writing. Business Writing for Results , written by one of today's most popular and motivational business writing trainers, outlines an easy-to-use and easy-to-remember... more...
- Course Technology PTR 2009; US$ 19.99
With ever-increasing competition among organizations for donor dollars, developing fundraising skills is the key to survival and success in today's not-for-profit environment. "90 Days to Success in Grant Writing" is designed to guide novice grant proposal writers step by step through the basic skills, techniques, and thought processes... more...