The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 12.99
We live in a vicious, highly competitive workplace environment, and things aren't getting any better. Jobs are few and far between, and people aren't any nicer now than they were when Ghengis Khan ran around in big furs killing people in unfriendly acquisitions. For thousands of years, people have been reading the writings of the deeply wise, but... more...
- Random House 2011; US$ 23.98
* Beyond the Corporation is a book for our times. Offering inspiration and vision in the wake of financial Armageddon, it is the story of ordinary people who share the ownership of the businesses where they work. * The enterprises come in all sizes: from companies employing just a few dozen people, to large corporations: John Lewis... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2011; US$ 15.98
Guy Kawasaki is an entrepreneur's entrepreneur who gives reliable and entertaining advice on getting a business off the ground. His bestseller The Art of the Start is the essential reference book for starting any new enterprise. The Art of Enchantment is an update of Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People , in which Kawasaki... more...
- Vanguard Press 2011; US$ 15.99
The Compound Effect is an extraordinary operating system that shows how small, smart choices, plus consistency, plus time, equal a radical difference in ones life. By exploring our choices, habits, momentum and influences, this book is the plan, the guide, the map that shows you how to get and stay on the path to success. more...
- Kogan Page 2012; US$ 19.95
Packed with expert advice and with 400 practice questions, Management Level Psychometric Assessments prepares managers for the rigourous selection process by offering more types of practice tests and assessments than any other book. more...
- St. Martin's Press 2013; US$ 15.99
1. Taking the "Hell" Out of Hello: How to Introduce Yourself 2. Conversation Magic: How to Improve Your Conversation Skills 3. Cat Got Your Tongue? What to Say When . . . 4. Giddyup Your Follow- Up: How to Effectively Follow Up on Your Conversations 5. From Archie Bunker to Mary Poppins: How to Speak with Tact and Grace 6. Fearless Feedback:... more...
- Hay House 2014; US$ 15.95
E-Squared , the international hit sensation described by one reader as " The Secret on crack," provided the training wheels, the baby steps, to "really getting it" that thoughts create reality. In E-Cubed (dont worrythere will never be E to the 27th Power ), Pam Grout takes you higher and deeper into the quantum field,... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2005; US$ 10.00
"During the past twenty-five years I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves but I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life. " --Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World more...
- Touchstone 2009; US$ 15.99
A business classic endorsed by Dale Carnegie, How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling is for anyone whose job it is to sell. Whether you are selling houses or mutual funds, advertisements or ideas?or anything else?this book is for you. When Frank Bettger was twenty-nine he was a failed insurance salesman. By the time he was forty... more...
- Gildan Media Corporation 2011; Not Available
This deluxe edition of the classic work, Think and Grow Rich, includes a 21st century study guide filled with practices and exercises that will flood your conscious and subconscious mind, heart, and soul, with positive energy and life-enhancing ideas. Be all you are capable of as you start a journey of self discovery on your way to accumulating all... more...