The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Gabler Verlag 2013; US$ 119.00
Renommierte Experten führender deutscher Banken und der Wissenschaft nehmen Stellung zu aktuellen Themen der zukünftigen Entwicklung kapitalmarktorientierter Rechnungslegung, dem Bankaufsichtsrecht und Bankmanagement sowie der Corporate Governance. "Rechnungslegung, Steuerung und Aufsicht von Banken" gibt wichtige Antworten auf zentrale Fragestellungen... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Introduction.- 2. People and Techniques in Budgeting.- 2.1. The effectiveness of budget control systems.- 2.2. The wood and the trees.- 2.3. Potential psychological gains in using quantitative methods.- 2.4. Quantitative methods in assessing the social aspects of a control system.- 2.5. Conclusion.- 3. Balanced Transfer Values in Scheduling, Costing... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 164.95
Public Financial Management covers the five major pillars of this sub-discipline of public administration: context, public finance, retirement systems, performance measurement and budgeting, and international perspectives. This text offers practitioners information valuable in their day-to-day operations, while also providing students in public administration... more...
- Springer US 2008; US$ 249.00
Many books have been published about various aspects of transition economies in the last decade and a half. However, most of them either have not addressed public finance at all, or have devoted only a chapter or two to the subject. This volume assembles a stellar group of experts to address the current issues in their fields. Topics include bureaucracy,... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 159.00
One?Beyond the Border: Expanding Trade for Prosperity.- Understanding the Global Community in the 21st Century.- The Benefits of Free Trade.- Free Trade: The New Alternative for Growth in the 1990s.- The Invisible Hand versus the Iron Fist.- Two?Opening International Trade: The North-South Connection.- U.S.-Latin American Trade Relations: Past, Present... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 189.00
List of Figures and Tables. List of Contributors. Preface. 1. Liberty, Markets, and Federalism; T.R. Dye. 2. Competitive Federalism in Institutional Perspective; R.E. Wagner. 3. Taxes, Grants, and Porkbarrel Politics: The Case for Decentralizing the Power to Tax; D.R. Lee. 4. Fiscal Competition in a Federal System; B.L. Benson. 5. Immobile Taxation... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2013; US$ 129.00
Presents a research-based strategic view of the banking and financial world? Focuses on risk management and competitive strategies Contributions include topics such as Social Media and advertisement perspectives of Banking more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 109.00
Improves the quality of the scientific results of financial and insurance problems using mathematical and statistical tools Allows a quick consultation The book is a meaningful survey of interesting and updated ideas in the field more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 129.00
New research on financial crises and sovereign default risk and their interdependencies Discussion of institutional features of the EMU and the world financial system Interesting suggestions for crises solution and the improvement of financial stability more...