The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Globe Pequot Press 2014; US$ 18.99
Catering continues to be an expanding industry. The author is an experienced chef with extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry. She has updated information and expanded on the role of social media. more...
- Atlantic Publishing Group 2007; US$ 14.95
Most parents today have a tough time economically: They have to be at home raising their children so they can- not work much, and the jobs that are out there are often part-time and low paying. Yet most families need two incomes today to get ahead. Detailed in this new book are over 100 business ideas that can be started for very little money and... more...
- Atlantic Publishing Group 2007; US$ 12.95
According to a study by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, people starting their working careers will face the following situation when they retire age at age 65: They will have annual incomes between $4,000 and $26,000. According to the Social Security Administration, today?s retirees can only count on corporate pensions and Social... more...
- Atlantic Publishing Group 2012; US$ 29.95
With the current economic downturn, it is becoming increasingly difficult to land the career of your dreams while maintaining a stable personal life. To combat this, many individuals are beginning to open their own businesses, so as to fulfill a professional need to be successful. Although, opening a collection agency may not be at the top of your... more...
- NOLO 2016; US$ 29.99
Women's Small Business Start-Up Kit is a women?s business book of substance, not gender-pandering fluff. It concretely explains legal and bureaucratic rules--from drafting a business plan and raising start-up money to online marketing--and addresses women?s concerns without stereotyping them. more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 4.99
* Escribir cartas de negocio es una tarea que exige mucho tiempo y requiere un buen conocimiento de los modelos de redacción y los recursos expresivos, ya que se debe ser siempre claro, breve y eficaz, teniendo en cuenta las circunstancias y el destinatario.* Este manual le ofrece cuanto debe saber acerca del correo comercial, a fin de que pueda mejorar... more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2010; US$ 93.00
The second edition of the groundbreaking Agricultural Policy, Agribusiness, and Rent-Seeking Behaviour expands upon its original analysis of the economic policies that affect agriculture and agribusiness. more...
- NOLO 2016; US$ 34.99
This book has everything home business owners need to know to make sure they take advantage of all the business deductions they are entitled to take. The book is organized into practical, easy-to-use categories of the most commonly used home business tax deductions that not only explain the deductions, but also how to make decisions so home business... more...
- Electronic & Database Publishing, Inc. 1999; US$ 15.95
This book features an expanded section on using new technologies to increase the reach of marketing efforts, offers sample telephone and voice mail scripts, and includes advice on setting up a home office for maximum efficiency. more...
- Electronic & Database Publishing, Inc. 2005; US$ 19.95
In our ultra-competitive world of new global realities, succeeding in business isn't easy. It requires tough decisions that sometimes involve moving factories to China or outsourcing services to India. But in our current environment of fear and suspicion, these responses often create even more difficulties when poorly communicated to the media,... more...