The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Random House 2013; US$ 15.50
Since it was founded in 2003, Good African Coffee has helped thousands of farmers earn a decent living, send their children to school and escape a spiral of debt and dependence. Africa has received over $1 trillion in aid over the last fifty years and yet despite these huge inflows, the continent remains mired in poverty, disease and systemic corruption.... more...
- NYU Press 2014; US$ 25.00
· ?Required reading for anyone concerned about news media's role in American society.? ? Scott McClurg, Professor of Political Science, Souther Illinois University ?Makes a convincing case that the U.S. news media provides the public with what it wants rather than what it needs.? ? Michael Delli Carpini, Dean, Annenberg School... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2015; US$ 48.00 US$ 39.36
This text presents statistical methods for studying causal effects and discusses how readers can assess such effects in simple randomized experiments. more...
- Ebury Publishing 2015; US$ 14.09
South African born Elon Musk is the renowned entrepreneur and innovator behind PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity. Musk wants to save our planet; he wants to send citizens into space, to form a colony on Mars; he wants to make money while doing these things; and he wants us all to know about it. He is the real-life inspiration for the Iron Man... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2016; US$ 26.99
We?ve all seen them: kids hypnotically staring at glowing screens in restaurants, in playgrounds and in friends' houses?and the numbers are growing. Like a virtual scourge, the illuminated glowing faces?the Glow Kids?are multiplying. But at what cost? Is this just a harmless indulgence or fad like some sort of digital hula-hoop? Some say that glowing... more...
- CRC Press 2011; US$ 44.95
Winner of a 2009 Shingo Research and Professional Publication Prize . Notably flexible and brief, the A3 report has proven to be a key tool In Toyota?s successful move toward organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and improvement, especially within its engineering and R&D organizations. The power of the A3 report, however, derives not from the... more...
- Wiley 2009; US$ 29.50 US$ 25.57
A step-by-step guide to tracking revenue and expenses, QuickBooks for the Restaurant provides detailed instructions on how to apply the various functions of QuickBooks to control expenses, increase profits, and make informed management decisions. This comprehensive guide contains practical and realistic industry scenarios and practice problems with... more...
- World Bank Publications 2009; US$ 29.99
The purpose of this book is to inform governance advisors about the vital role of the news media for governance reform. This book approaches the issue of news media and governance with three broad questions that it attempts to answer on the basis of quantitative data and case studies. First, a normative approach asks: What ideal roles should... more...
- Cambridge University Press 1996; US$ 48.00 US$ 39.36
This book offers a comprehensive characterization of the historical, institutional and economic forces affecting electricity regulation. more...