The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2008; US$ 45.00
A tough, challenging, and eventful journey is outlined in this cutting-edge business story. Greg, the company President, uses the latest edition of the trusted industry standard, The Oliver Wight Class A Checklist for Business Excellence , to transform his business from mediocrity to industry leading performance. What he learns about senior management... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2008; US$ 16.95
From Wall Street to the West Coast, from blue-collar billionaires to blue-blood fortunes, from the Google guys to hedge-fund honchos, All the Money in the World gives us the lowdown on today richest Americans. Veteran journalists Peter W. Bernstein and Annalyn Swan delve into who made and lost the most money in the past twenty-five years, the fields... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 12.99
Take an ordinary business. A bike shop. An auction company. An ice cream parlor. A sock manufacturer. In thoroughly mundane businesses like these, an entrepreneur must outsmart the multitudes of competitors, leap to the head of the pack, and become a dominant Alpha Dog. Exactly how does an everyday company distinguish itself in the marketplace, generate... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2015; US$ 21.00
An exclusive guided tour of the fashion industry--from the inside up Mark Weber is the ultimate fashion insider. Starting his career as a clerk in a clothing store, he worked his way up to the "big time" in New York City, becoming CEO of Phillips-VanHeusen (PVH)/Calvin Klein and then CEO of LVMH Inc. (USA) (Louis Vuitton/ Moet Hennessy) and Chairman... more...
- Dearborn Trade Publishing 2002; US$ 22.00
By promising same-day delivery and delighting customers, "thinking big" Mack turned an ordinary business into an all-American success story. At the same time, he earned a reputation as a consummate promoter, a civic contributor, and a devoted philanthropist. more...
- The Crown Publishing Group 2007; US$ 11.99
* 1 * FINDING THE ANGEL INSIDE YOU Every person has this tremendous capacity to be both king and warrior, a person of value and a person of accomplishment ? of beauty and power. Tom Cook had come to Europe looking for direction, but with only one day left on his trip he was reluctantly coming to the conclusion that it may have evaded his... more...
- The Crown Publishing Group 2016; US$ 27.00 US$ 20.50
What does it take to win success and influence? Some people think that in today?s hyper-competitive world, it?s the tough, take-no-prisoners type who comes out on top. But in reality, argues New York Times bestselling author Dave Kerpen, it?s actually those with the best people skills who win the day. Those who build the right relationships. Those... more...