The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2015; US$ 195.00
This book describes biosynthetic methods to synthesize heterocycliccompounds, offering a guide for the development of new drugs basedon natural products. The authors explain the role of naturalproducts in chemistry and their formation along with importantanalytical methods and techniques for working withheterocycles. ? Covers methods and techniques:... more...
- De Gruyter 2008; US$ 559.00
- Geschichte als Wissenschaft: Gegenstand, Entwicklung und Grundsätze - Berufsfelder für Historiker - Das Material und die Ordnung der Geschichte: Quellen, Zeiten, Räume und Dimensionen - Geschichtswissenschaftliches Denken und Forschen: Theorien, Methoden und Kontroversen - Schlüsselkompetenzen für Studium und Beruf: Zur Geschichte recherchieren und... more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2005; US$ 239.00
This book is designed to critically review experimental findings on ionic polymers and colloidal particles and to prove a theoretical framework based on the Poisson-Boltzmann approach. Structure formation in ionic polymer solutions has attracted attention since the days of H. Staudinger and J. D. Bernal. An independent study on ionic colloidal dispersions... more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2006; US$ 129.00
The way of producing Polysaccharide esters have not been changed significantly during their history of manufacture. Focusing on the investigation of acylation methods and strategies of analysis, this book provides a comprehensive summary of acylation methods. It includes a CD-ROM, which features various FTIR-, 1H NMR- and 13C NMR spectra. more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2005; US$ 269.00
Metrological traceability of chemical measurement results means the establishment of a relation to metrological stated references through an unbroken chain of comparisons. This volume collects 56 outstanding papers on the topic, mostly published in the period 2000-2003 in the journal "Accreditation and Quality Assurance". They provide the... more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 209.00
Square-wave voltammetry is a technique used in analytical applications and fundamental studies of electrode mechanisms. This book delivers both the underlying theory and the practical guidance needed to apply square-wave voltammetry techniques. more...
- Doubleday Canada 2009; US$ 15.00
When did "chemical" become a dirty word? Forty or so years ago, chemistry -- which had been recognized as a miracle-making boon to humanity - somehow became associated with warfare, sinister food additives, "toxins" and pollution. It's a situation that Dr. Joe Schwarcz aims to put into perspective. Yes, there's a downside to chemistry, he says,... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2008; US$ 42.00
Reaching beyond the typical high school chemistry textbook, each title in this series offers real-life, concrete examples that illustrate the practical importance of the topic at hand, and includes a full-color periodic table, color photographs, sidebars, and a glossary. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2010; US$ 48.00
In spite of their adjacency in the periodic table, halogens and nonmetals have very different properties. Halogens are among the most chemically reactive elements in the periodic table, exhibiting a diverse chemistry in terms of the large numbers of compounds they can form. On the other hand, noble gases are the least chemically reactive elements.... more...