The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Aladdin 2013; US$ 7.99
Will there be happily ever after? Don?t miss the fractured-fairy tale conclusion to the action-packed and humor-filled Half Upon a Time trilogy! Jack and May have gone their separate ways, and each is now set on course to fulfill their destiny?or are they? Nothing is ever quite as it seems in the world of fairy tales, and the two friends are in... more...
- Scholastic Australia 2012; US$ 49.99
The Hunger Games takes place in an unidentified future time period after the destruction of North America, in a nation known as Panem. Panem consists of a rich Capitol and twelve surrounding, poorer districts. As punishment for a previous rebellion against the Capitol, every year one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each district... more...
- Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers 2012; Not Available
This bind-up of the first three John Carter of Mars books is an ideal 100th anniversary keepsake. Ever since A Princess of Mars was published in 1912, readers of all ages have read and loved Edgar Rice Burroughs? Barsoom series. Now, 100 years later, this brand-new bind-up is timed with the release of a Disney feature film and contains the first... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2009; Not Available
Must-have short story collection by Garth Nix, containing thirteen stories all introduced by the author himself. more...
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) 2014; US$ 7.99
1. Tucker is an observer. He loves to watch the people go by as they rush about the streets of New York City. Tucker is also a listener. George Selden tells us that he "heard almost all the sounds that can be heard." How well do your students listen? Have them sit still and listen intently. Then they should make a list of all of the different sounds... more...
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers 2014; Not Available
It's been 21 days since the hundred landed on Earth. They're the only humans to set foot on the planet in centuries...or so they thought. Facing an unknown enemy, Wells attempts to keep the group together. Clarke strikes out for Mount Weather, in search of other colonists, while Bellamy is determined to rescue his sister, no matter the cost.... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2014; US$ 39.96
New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series in this complete four-book collection, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games and Divergent . The first book, The Maze Runner , is now a movie featuring the star of MTV's Teen Wolf , Dylan O?Brien; Kaya Scodelario; Aml Ameen; Will Poulter; and Thomas Brodie-Sangster and the second book, The Scorch... more...
- Pan Macmillan 2014; US$ 7.73
In The Finisher , bestselling author David Baldacci's first young adult adventure, a young girl is faced with an enormous mystery that could change her world entirely. Welcome to Wormwood: a place where curiosity is discouraged and no one has ever left. Until one girl, Vega Jane, discovers a map that suggests a mysterious world beyond... more...
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers 2015; Not Available
Humanity is coming home. Weeks after landing on Earth, the Hundred have managed to create a sense of order amidst their wild, chaotic surroundings. But their delicate balance comes crashing down with the arrival of new dropships from space. These new arrivals are the lucky ones-back on the Colony, the oxygen is almost gone-but after making... more...