The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,725,826 members ⚫ 1,209,635 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Van Haren Publishing 2007; US$ 80.00
This is the official hardcopy publication of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF). TOGAF is an Open Group standard. This is the first edition that is published by VHP on behalf of The Open Group more...
- Van Haren Publishing 2009; Not Available
Dit boek gaat over procesarchitectuur en hoe dat concept helpt bij het inrichten van een bedrijf of organisatie. Het is bedoeld voor (lijn- en programma)managers, beleidsmakers en architecten die samen een organisatie beter willen laten werken door het verbeteren van de samenhang in de processen en de besturing. Het boek is geschreven vanuit het besef... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2010; US$ 137.44
This text is a systematic, state-of-the-art introduction to the use of innovative computing paradigms as an investigative tool for applications in time series analysis. It includes frontier case studies based on recent research. more...
- Bentham Science Publishers 2013; US$ 54.00
Software Engineering now occupies a central place in the development of technology and in the advancement of the economy. From telecommunications to aerospace and from cash registers to medical imaging, software plays a vital and often decisive role in the successful accomplishment of a variety of projects. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 91.98
Gaussian linear modelling cannot address current signal processing demands. In moderncontexts,suchasIndependentComponentAnalysis(ICA),progresshasbeen made speci?cally by imposing non-Gaussian and/or non-linear assumptions. Hence, standard Wiener and Kalman theories no longer enjoy their traditional hegemony in the ?eld, revealing the standard computational... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 99.95
Virtual platforms are finding widespread use in both pre- and post-silicon computer software and system development. They reduce time to market, improve system quality, make development more efficient, and enable truly concurrent hardware/software design and bring-up. Virtual platforms increase productivity with unparalleled inspection, configuration,... more...
- Birkhäuser Basel 2006; US$ 45.45
1. 1 Background In this work, we develop a framework for the design of multi-agent systems inspired by (human) organizational principles. Organizations are complex entities formed to ov- come various limitations of individual agencies, such as cognitive, physical, temporal and institutional limitations. There is a parallel between the complexity of... more...
- Pearson Education 2007; US$ 35.99
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. This book will show administrators how to manage and administer the advanced functions and security features in Windows Vista. The recommendations, tips, tricks, and best practices are based on years of early-adopter... more...
- Elsevier Science 2008; US$ 55.95
The Eclipse environment solves the problem of having to maintain your own Integrated Development Environment (IDE), which is time consuming and costly. Embedded tools can also be easily integrated into Eclipse. The C/C++CDT is ideal for the embedded community with more than 70% of embedded developers using this language to write embedded code. Eclipse... more...