The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press 1994; US$ 209.99
This study addresses increasing research within the software engineering community for automated support in the software development process. The authors integrate computer aided software engineering tools into the overall software life cycle. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 25.00
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information... more...
- Pearson Education 2006; US$ 31.99
?There are many books available on software risks and software failures. There are very few books that provide step-by-step information on getting troubled software projects back on track. This book provides detailed guidelines for software project recovery. Some of the steps the author recommends may be unpleasant, but all are important.? ?Capers... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 65.95
Do you? Use a computer to perform analysis or simulations in your daily work? Write short scripts or record macros to perform repetitive tasks? Need to integrate off-the-shelf software into your systems or require multiple applications to work together? Find yourself spending too much time working the kinks out of your code? Work with software... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 82.95
· This is the only book that demonstrates how to develop a business rules engine. Covers user requirements, data modeling, metadata, and more. · A sample application is used throughout the book to illustrate concepts. The code for the sample application is available online at http://www.refdataportal.com. · Includes conceptual overview chapters suitable... more...
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc 2006; US$ 99.00
Provides an introduction to software engineering with the emphasis on a case study approach in which a project is developed illustrating the different activities of software development. This work describes various activities, including quality assurance and control activities, in each chapter as integral activities for that phase of development. more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 139.00
Provides an overview of the work in dependable computer-based systems. Topics include fault tolerance, evolution, software development, HCI, architecture certification, dependability arguments, organisations diagrams, time and procedures. This book is useful for system developers, stakeholders, decision makers, policymakers and academics. more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2006; US$ 115.00
Part of a three-volume set, this volume covers the process from the development of domain descriptions, via the derivation of requirements prescriptions from domain models, to the refinement of requirements into software designs. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1999; US$ 54.95
This book shows PeopleSoft developers and administrators how to integrate PeopleSoft ERP systems with third party software. Following an overview of the PeopleTools package, the author leads readers through the use of each of the integrations tools provided - Message Agent, EDI Manager, Workflow Processor, PeopleSoft Navigator, Database Agent, Forms... more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2007; US$ 99.00
Metrics are paramount in every engineering discipline. This book demystifies the design metrics used to assess the size, quality and complexity of object-oriented software systems. Based on statistical information from many industrial projects and generally accepted semantics, it deduces many single and combined threshold values. more...