The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press 1994; US$ 209.99
This study addresses increasing research within the software engineering community for automated support in the software development process. The authors integrate computer aided software engineering tools into the overall software life cycle. more...
- IOS Press 2002; US$ 109.00
These papers are taken from the Lyee International Workshop (Lyee-W02) and they present the results of the Lyee International research project. They discuss ideas and experiences in the field of new directions in software development methodologies and its tools and techniques. more...
- Pearson Education 2006; US$ 31.99
?There are many books available on software risks and software failures. There are very few books that provide step-by-step information on getting troubled software projects back on track. This book provides detailed guidelines for software project recovery. Some of the steps the author recommends may be unpleasant, but all are important.? ?Capers... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 65.95
Do you? Use a computer to perform analysis or simulations in your daily work? Write short scripts or record macros to perform repetitive tasks? Need to integrate off-the-shelf software into your systems or require multiple applications to work together? Find yourself spending too much time working the kinks out of your code? Work with software... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 82.95
· This is the only book that demonstrates how to develop a business rules engine. Covers user requirements, data modeling, metadata, and more. · A sample application is used throughout the book to illustrate concepts. The code for the sample application is available online at http://www.refdataportal.com. · Includes conceptual overview chapters suitable... more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 139.00
Provides an overview of the work in dependable computer-based systems. Topics include fault tolerance, evolution, software development, HCI, architecture certification, dependability arguments, organisations diagrams, time and procedures. This book is useful for system developers, stakeholders, decision makers, policymakers and academics. more...
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2006; US$ 115.00
Part of a three-volume set, this volume covers the process from the development of domain descriptions, via the derivation of requirements prescriptions from domain models, to the refinement of requirements into software designs. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 220.00
Unfortunately, much of what has been written about software engineering comes from an academic perspective which does not always address the everyday concerns that software developers and managers face. With decreasing software budgets and increasing demands from users and senior management, technology directors need a complete guide to the subject... more...
- IOS Press 2007; US$ 195.00
Software is the useful enabler for the new economy and for science. This book presents trends and theories in the direction in which we believe software science and engineering may develop to transform the role of software and science integration in global information society. It addresses software development security tools and techniques. more...