The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,757,227 members ⚫ 1,221,934 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2006; US$ 148.03
The papers in this volume comprise the refereed proceedings of the conference 'Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice' (IFIP AI 2006), which formed part of the 19th World Computer Congress of IFIP, the International Federation for Information Processing (WCC- 2006), in Santiago, Chile in August 2006. The conference is organised by the IFIP... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2005; US$ 118.00 US$ 107.38
This book examines fuzzy relational calculus theory with applications in various engineering subjects. The scope of the text covers unified and exact methods with algorithms for direct and inverse problem resolution in fuzzy relational calculus. Extensive engineering applications of fuzzy relation compositions and fuzzy linear systems (linear, relational... more...
- Birkhäuser Basel 2006; US$ 45.68
1. 1 Background In this work, we develop a framework for the design of multi-agent systems inspired by (human) organizational principles. Organizations are complex entities formed to ov- come various limitations of individual agencies, such as cognitive, physical, temporal and institutional limitations. There is a parallel between the complexity of... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 81.80
Ambient intelligence (AI) refers to a developing technology that will make our everyday environment sensitive and responsive to our presence. This book is for the non-specialist seeking an authoritative but accessible overview of this interdisciplinary field. more...
- Springer International Publishing 2016; US$ 53.11
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the IberSPEECH 2016 Conference, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in November 2016. The 27 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 48 submissions. The selected articles in this volume are organized into four different topics: Speech Production, Analysis, Coding and Synthesis;... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2015; US$ 74.36
The four-volume set LNCS 9296-9299 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th IFIP TC13 International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, INTERACT 2015, held in Bamberg, Germany, in September 2015. The 47 papers included in the second volume are organized in topical sections on computer-supported cooperative work and social computing; end-user... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2015; US$ 95.61
The four-volume set LNCS 9296-9299 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th IFIP TC13 International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, INTERACT 2015, held in Bamberg, Germany, in September 2015. The 41 papers included in the first volume are organized in topical sections on accessibility; accessible interfaces for blind people; accessible... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2016; US$ 45.68
This book constitutes the thoroughly referred post-workshop proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Hybrid Systems biology, HSB 2015, held as part of the Madrid Meet 2015 event, in Madrid, Spain in September 2015. The volume presents 13 full papers together with 2 abstracts of invited sessions from 18 submissions. The scope of the HSB workshop... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 92.42
Written to bridge the information needs of management and computational scientists, this book presents the first comprehensive treatment of Computational Red Teaming (CRT). The author describes an analytics environment that blends human reasoning and computational modeling to design risk-aware and evidence-based smart decision making systems. He... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2015; US$ 92.42
This book focuses on the design of Robotic Flexible Assembly Cell (RFAC) with multi-robots. Its main contribution consists of a new effective strategy for scheduling RFAC in a multi-product assembly environment, in which dynamic status and multi-objective optimization problems occur. The developed strategy, which is based on a combination of advanced... more...