The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2003; US$ 241.00
This is an excellent, up-to-date and easy-to-use text on data structures and algorithms that is intended for undergraduates in computer science and information science. The thirteen chapters, written by an international group of experienced teachers, cover the fundamental concepts of algorithms and most of the important data structures as well as the... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2008; US$ 207.00
This volume contains articles written by leading researchers in the fields of algorithms, architectures, and information systems security. The first five chapters address several challenging geometric problems and related algorithms. These topics have major applications in pattern recognition, image analysis, digital geometry, surface reconstruction,... more...
- O'Reilly Media 2014; US$ 33.99
- O'Reilly Media 2012; US$ 31.99
Create your own natural language training corpus for machine learning. Whether you?re working with English, Chinese, or any other natural language, this hands-on book guides you through a proven annotation development cycle?the process of adding metadata to your training corpus to help ML algorithms work more efficiently. You don?t need any programming... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 89.95
Graph theoretic problems are representative of fundamental kernels in traditional and emerging scientific applications, such as complex network analysis, data mining, and computational biology, as well as applications in national security. Graph abstractions are also extensively used to understand and solve challenging problems in scientific computing.... more...
- BCS Learning & Development Limited 2014; US$ 53.99
Business analysts must respond to today's challenges by developing practical, creative and financially sound solutions. They need look no further for the necessary tools. This new edition of the bestselling BA guide includes the impact of Agile, an introduction to business architecture and expanded material on gap analysis and benefits management. more...
- Wiley 2007; US$ 152.00
An interdisciplinary framework for learning methodologies—covering statistics, neural networks, and fuzzy logic, this book provides a unified treatment of the principles and methods for learning dependencies from data. It establishes a general conceptual framework in which various learning methods from statistics, neural networks, and fuzzy logic... more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 169.00
This book provides a unified framework that describes how genetic learning can be used to design pattern recognition and learning systems. The book is unique in the sense of describing how a search technique, the genetic algorithm, can be used for pattern classification mainly through approximating decision boundaries, and it demonstrates the effectiveness... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 1989; US$ 289.99
1. Introduction. 2. Metal Forming Process. 3. Analysis and Technology in Metal Forming. 4. Plasticity and Viscoplasticity. 5. Methods of Analysis. 6. The Finite Element Method--Part I. 7. The Finite Element Method--Part II. 8. Plane-Strain Problems. 9. Axisymmetric Isothermal Forging. 10. Steady State Processes of Extrusion and Drawing. 11. Sheet Metal... more...