The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2009; US$ 179.00
A confluence of deep exposition and comprehensive exploration by leading researchers of the underlying themes in the various areas of Argumentation in Artificial Intelligence A progressive development of intuitions, ideas and techniques, starting from philosophical backgrounds, to abstract argument systems, to computing arguments Hot topics on... more...
- Springer London 2010; US$ 89.95
The book brings together some potentially powerful ideas about social and systemic change and how people do and can work and learn together for their mutually agreed purposes. The combination of classical and contemporary ideas sets it apart. It uses the language of ?social learning systems? as distinct from social learning or learning systems which... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. MACSYMA: Capabilities and Applications to Problems in Engineering and the Sciences.- 2. Modern Symbolic Mathematical Computation Systems.- 3. Using VAXIMA to Write FORTRAN Code.- 4. Applications of Symbolic Mathematics to Mathematics.- 5. Past, Present, and Future Applications of Computer Algebra in Chemistry.- 6. Symbolic Computation in Chemical... more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 189.00
Most comprehensive state-of-the-art collection on Service-Oriented Computing on the market Sample topics include Web service composition, non-functional aspects of Web services, and assisted Web service composition Contributions from renowned and established experts in the field more...
- Springer International Publishing 2013; US$ 349.00
Recent results of mesh generation and adaptation which has applications to finite element simulation Outcome of the 22th International Meshing Roundtable organized by Sandia National Laboratories, held in Orlando, FL October 13-16, 2013 Written by leading experts in the field more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 109.00
The first book focusing on search and rendezvous that will appeal to the computer science, mathematics and biology communities as well as non-experts Most chapters include case studies or surveys Includes a chapter on mobility in governed social networks more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 119.00
Presents cutting edge technologies in the areas of service-oriented architectures, intelligent devices and cloud-based systems Offers a holistic view of future industrial cyber-physical systems and their industrial usage Provides a careful balance between the theory and practical aspects of this research more...
- Springer London 2010; US$ 89.95
The five distinct approaches are explained with a clear rationale for choosing from amongst the five, and using a common template for ease of comparison. Other compilations attempt to be very inclusive of the field, more academic in approach and consequently not as accessible to the practising manager. more...