The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2000; US$ 76.00
A comprehensive introduction to this recent method for machine learning and data mining. more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 23.99
John Walkenbach , known to his fans as Mr. Spreadsheet, has written some 50 books and around 300 articles on computer topics, predominantly Excel. He created the award-winning Power Utility Pak and several other versatile Excel add-ons. John maintains the Spreadsheet Page at http://spreadsheetpage.com. more...
- Pearson Education 2013; US$ 31.99
Do more in less time! Are you ready to harness the full power of Word 2013 to create professional documents? Then, you?re ready for Word 2013 In Depth . In this comprehensive guide to Word, you?ll learn the skills and techniques for efficiently building the documents you need for both your professional and your personal life. Faithe Wempen delivers... more...
- Pearson Education 2013; US$ 23.99
Updated for C11 Write powerful C programs? without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable with C, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. You?ll learn all the basics: how to organize programs, store and display data, work with variables, operators, I/O, pointers, arrays, functions,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 29.99
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics! Get started with Photoshop CS4 right away-the QuickSteps way. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions show you how to use all the new and improved features of this powerful software. Follow along and learn how to work with the drawing and painting tools, edit and retouch photos, add text, use layers,... more...
- Course Technology PTR 2009; US$ 39.99
As a game designer, you are always looking for new ways to make a game unique and interesting. Beyond Game Design:Nine Steps Toward Creating Better Videogames shows you how to make better video games by challenging you to think outside of conventional game design wisdom.Written as a series of essays by industry experts on different components of game... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 80.00
1. Overview and Product Architecture 2. Installations and Upgrades, for the Oracle BI Developers Handbook 3. Creating Repositories from Relational Sources 4. Creating Repositories from Oracle Essbase and Other OLAP Data Sources 5. Configuring and Maintaining the BI Server 6. Creating Reports Using Answers and Dashboards 7. Actionable Intelligence... more...