The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,757,227 members ⚫ 1,221,934 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2009; US$ 65.00 US$ 56.33
"This book is not only of practical value. It's also a lot of fun to read." Michael Jackson, The Open University. Do you need to know how to create good requirements? Discovering Requirements offers a set of simple, robust, and effective cognitive tools for building requirements. Using worked examples throughout the text, it shows you how... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 40.00
A Practical Guide to CNC Machining Get a thorough explanation of the entire CNC process from start to finish, including the various machines and their uses and the necessary software and tools. CNC Machining Handbook describes the steps involved in building a CNC machine to custom specifications and successfully implementing it in a real-world... more...
- Maker Media, Inc 2011; US$ 4.99
Build a robot that responds to electrical activity in your brain?it?s easy and fun. If you?re familiar with Arduino and have basic mechanical building skills, this book will show you how to construct a robot that plays sounds, blinks lights, and reacts to signals from an affordable electroencephalography (EEG) headband. Concentrate and the robot... more...
- British Informatics Society Limited 2011; US$ 4.99
According to a recent iPass report, 73% of enterprises allow non-IT managed devices to access company resources. 65% of companies report security issues. This ebook looks at the security risks of an increasingly mobile workforce and proposes a range of possible solutions. Topics include: personal mobile devices at work; passwords; data encryption. more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 4.99 US$ 4.39
The perfect book-and-video training package for Excel 2010! This Excel 2010 book-and-video training package-from the same professional training experts who also create many training materials for Adobe Systems-is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson, but you work at your own pace! The full-color ebook includes... more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 39.99 US$ 34.99
Save time and be more productive with this helpful guide to Excel macros! While most books about Excel macros offer only minor examples, usually aimed at illustrating a particular topic, this invaluable resource provides you with the tools needed to efficiently and effectively program Excel macros immediately. Step-by-step instructions show you... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 39.00
* Teaches the concepts of behavior-based programming through text, programming examples, and a unique online simulator robot * Explains how to design new behaviors by manipulating old ones and adjusting programming * Does not assume reader familiarity with robotics or programming languages * Includes a section on designing your own behavior-based... more...
- BCS Learning & Development Limited 2013; US$ 4.99
The increasing use of personal devices such as smartphones and tablets at work is offering an opportunity as well as a challenge for organisations, in particular the IT department. This ebook looks at ways to embrace the benefits of BYOD while offering advice on how to minimise the risks. more...