The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2011; US$ 178.00
List of Figures. List of Tables. Contributing Authors. Preface. 1: Low Power Operating System for Heterogeneous Wireless Communication System; Suet-Fei Li, R. Sutton, J. Rabaey. 1. Introduction. 2. Event-driven versus General-purpose OS. 3. Low Power Reactive OS for Heterogeneous Architectures. 4. Conclusion and Future Work. References. 2: A Modified... more...
- Springer London 2012; US$ 189.00
Invited Speakers: RealPlaces, 3D Interfaces for Office Applications - D. Roberts. A User Centered Design Based Approach to Style Guides - R. Torres. A Laboratory of Ergonomic Analyses for Children Suffering from Cerebral Palsy - M. Noirhomme-Fraiture, Cl. Charrire, and J. Vanderdonckt. Design Criteria of a Handbook for Web Accessibility - P.-L.... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 198.00
1. Non-Linear Array Dependence Analysis; W. Pugh, D. Wonnacott. 2. Path Collection and Dependence Testing in the Presence of Dynamic, Pointer-Based Data Structures; J. Hummel, et al. 3. CDA Loop Transformations; D. Kulkarni, M. Stumm. 4. Optimizing Data-Parallel Stencil Computations in a Portable Framework; S.W. Chappelow, et al. 5. A Compiler... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Reflections On Information Systems Development 1988-2002; D. Avison, G. Fitzgerald. 2. ISD as Folding Together Humans & IT; L. Stapleton. 3. Development of Information Society: Problems and Solutions; V. Kiauleikis, A. Janaviciuute, M. Kisuleikis, N. Morkevicius. 4. Goal Oriented Requirements Engineering; C. Rolland. 5. Towards Continuous Development;... more...
- Springer US 2007; US$ 169.00
Designs of System on a Chip. Introduction; R. Reis, J.A.G. Jess. BJT Modeling with VBIC; C.C. McAndrew. A MOS Transistor Model for Mixed Analog-digital Circuit Design and Simulation; M. Bucher, C. Lallement, F. Krummenacher, C. Enz. Efficient Statistical Modeling for Circuit Simulation; C.C. McAndrew. Retargetable Application-driven Analog-digital... more...
- O'Reilly Media 2006; US$ 27.99
The RAW file format is the uncompressed data file captured by a digital camera's electronic sensor. When your camera saves an image in RAW format, settings like white balance, sharpening, contrast and saturation are not applied to the image but are saved instead in a separate header. Because RAW files remain virtually untouched by in-camera processing,... more...
- Pearson Education 2006; US$ 19.99
Organizations that have implemented Microsoft ® Windows Active Directory ® need to make sure that Active Directory is configured and operating properly. Even an Active Directory that is properly installed can easily have components fail or stop working, which causes problems with the Windows networking environment. An organization should run an... more...
- Pearson Education 2007; US$ 35.99
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. This book will show administrators how to manage and administer the advanced functions and security features in Windows Vista. The recommendations, tips, tricks, and best practices are based on years of early-adopter... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 49.95
This new edition of Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications provides a practical introduction to the basics and the latest developments in this rapidly evolving technology. Ideal for those new to using Linux in an embedded environment, it takes a hands-on approach and covers key concepts plus specific applications. Key features include:... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 66.95
The open source nature of Linux has always intrigued embedded engineers, and the latest kernel releases have provided new features enabling more robust functionality for embedded applications. Enhanced real-time performance, easier porting to new architectures, support for microcontrollers and an improved I/O system give embedded engineers even more... more...