The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 73.95
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems are at the heart of the modern industrial enterprise ranging from mining plants, water and electrical utility installations to oil and gas plants. In a market that is crowded with high-level monographs and reference guides, more practical information for professional engineers is required. This... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 56.95
Pro Tools for Music Production is a definitive guide to the system for new and professional users. Extensively illustrated in colour and packed with time saving hints and tips, you will want to keep to hand as a constant source of information. The book takes a real-world approach and shows how to build the right system to suit your needs. Detailed... more...
- Elsevier Science 2003; US$ 76.95
* Covers all aspects of the data acquisition system from design and specification to programming, installation and configuration * Gives both the novice and experienced user a solid understanding of interfacing the PC and standalone instruments to real-world signals from the laboratory to the industrial plant * Provides a thorough grasp of PC data... more...
- Elsevier Science 2002; US$ 68.95
Tony Fischer-Cripps is a Project Leader in the Division of Telecommunications and Industrial Physics of the CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation), Australia. He was previously lecturer, University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), Australia, and has also worked for the National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA (NIST,... more...
- Elsevier Science 2003; US$ 47.95
Newnes PC Troubleshooting Pocket Book provides a concise and compact reference that describes, in a clear and straightforward manner, the principles and practice of faultfinding and upgrading PCs and peripherals. The strong practical emphasis is backed up with many illustrations and examples of real-lie problems. The book is aimed at anyone who is... more...
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 96.95
A practical guide to programming for data acquisition and measurement - must-have info in just the right amount of depth for engineers who are not programming specialists. This book offers a complete guide to the programming and interfacing techniques involved in data collection and the subsequent measurement and control systems using an IBM compatible... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 61.95
Focusing on feature extraction while also covering issues and techniques such as image acquisition, sampling theory, point operations and low-level feature extraction, the authors have a clear and coherent approach that will appeal to a wide range of students and professionals. *Ideal module text for courses in artificial intelligence, image processing... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 61.95
In keeping with past trends, full migration to this latest Microsoft Server Operating System will begin in earnest 12 months after its release, in mid-to-late 2004. This book will hit the market just as large enterprises begin the process of moving from Windows 2000 Server to Windows Server 2003. The title says everything you need to know about this... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 49.00 US$ 40.18
* Get up to speed quickly on storage area networks (SANs) in the real world * What they are, what they do, how to get one * Essentials on backup, recovery, disaster avoidance NO-HYPE SANs With plain words but impressive authority, storage area network (SAN) consultant Denise Colon explains how SANs use fibre channel to store vast amounts of... more...