The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 26.95
Get the most out of your Dell Axim with this step-by-step guide. How to Do Everything with Your Dell Axim Handheld, Second Edition has been fully revised to cover Microsoft?s new operating system for Pocket PCs--Windows Mobile 5.0. Find out how to manage personal information, send and receive e-mail, synchronize with desktop computers, and go wireless.... more...
- Elsevier Science 2003; US$ 76.95
* Covers all aspects of the data acquisition system from design and specification to programming, installation and configuration * Gives both the novice and experienced user a solid understanding of interfacing the PC and standalone instruments to real-world signals from the laboratory to the industrial plant * Provides a thorough grasp of PC data... more...
- Elsevier Science 2003; US$ 47.95
Newnes PC Troubleshooting Pocket Book provides a concise and compact reference that describes, in a clear and straightforward manner, the principles and practice of faultfinding and upgrading PCs and peripherals. The strong practical emphasis is backed up with many illustrations and examples of real-lie problems. The book is aimed at anyone who is... more...
- Elsevier Science 2002; US$ 61.95
Focusing on feature extraction while also covering issues and techniques such as image acquisition, sampling theory, point operations and low-level feature extraction, the authors have a clear and coherent approach that will appeal to a wide range of students and professionals. *Ideal module text for courses in artificial intelligence, image processing... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 61.95
In keeping with past trends, full migration to this latest Microsoft Server Operating System will begin in earnest 12 months after its release, in mid-to-late 2004. This book will hit the market just as large enterprises begin the process of moving from Windows 2000 Server to Windows Server 2003. The title says everything you need to know about this... more...
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 96.95
A practical guide to programming for data acquisition and measurement - must-have info in just the right amount of depth for engineers who are not programming specialists. This book offers a complete guide to the programming and interfacing techniques involved in data collection and the subsequent measurement and control systems using an IBM compatible... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 43.95
* Get up to speed quickly on storage area networks (SANs) in the real world * What they are, what they do, how to get one * Essentials on backup, recovery, disaster avoidance NO-HYPE SANs With plain words but impressive authority, storage area network (SAN) consultant Denise Colon explains how SANs use fibre channel to store vast amounts... more...
- Elsevier Science 1998; US$ 68.95
The main links with your PC and the outside world are the centronic port, used for connecting the printer, the RS232 port, used for the mouse, and the games port for a joystick. This book explores how these input/output (I/O) ports can be put to use through a range of other interfacing applications. This is especially useful for laptop and palmtop... more...
- Pearson Education 2007; US$ 11.99
Here is your essential companion to Apple?s iPhone. This handy, low-priced book is packed with quick results so you can jump in and master the iPhone right away. Snappy writing, eye-catching graphics, and a fresh design walks you through the most common iPhone tasks. The iPhone Pocket Gui de shows you how to: Set up and... more...