The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 72.95
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics: Constrained Optimization and Lagrange Multiplier Methods focuses on the advancements in the applications of the Lagrange multiplier methods for constrained minimization. The publication first offers information on the method of multipliers for equality constrained problems and the method of multipliers for... more...
- Springer US 2006; US$ 234.75
This book contains refereed papers which were presented at the 34th Workshop of the International School of Mathematics "G. Stampacchia," the International Workshop on Optimization and Control with Applications. The book contains 28 papers that are grouped according to four broad topics: duality and optimality conditions, optimization algorithms,... more...
- Vieweg+Teubner Verlag 2008; US$ 67.38
I am deeply grateful to my advisor Prof. Dr. RŘdiger Schultz for his untiring - couragement. Moreover, I would like to express my gratitude to Prof. Dr. -Ing. - mund Handschin and Dr. -Ing. Hendrik Neumann from the University of Dortmund for inspiration and support. I would like to thank PD Dr. RenÚ Henrion from the Weierstrass Institute for Applied... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 112.31
Linking singularity and transversality theory with non-smooth optimization, this book examines complementarity-constrained mathematical programs, semi-infinite programming problems, mathematical programs with vanishing constraints, andábi-level optimization. more...
- Wiley 2004; US$ 134.00 US$ 116.13
* This book deals with the fundamentals of genetic algorithms and their applications in a variety of different areas of engineering and science * Most significant update to the second edition is the MATLAB codes that accompany the text * Provides a thorough discussion of hybrid genetic algorithms * Features more examples than first edition more...
- CRC Press 2003; US$ 265.00
Employing a closed set-theoretic foundation for interval computations, Global Optimization Using Interval Analysis simplifies algorithm construction and increases generality of interval arithmetic. This Second Edition contains an up-to-date discussion of interval methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations and global optimization problems. It... more...
- Wiley 2004; US$ 149.00 US$ 129.13
A modern, up-to-date introduction to optimization theory and methods This authoritative book serves as an introductory text to optimization at the senior undergraduate and beginning graduate levels. With consistently accessible and elementary treatment of all topics, An Introduction to Optimization, Second Edition helps students build a solid working... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2005; US$ 218.00 US$ 178.76
This book presents an extensive variety of multi-objective problems across diverse disciplines, along with statistical solutions using multi-objective evolutionary algorithms (MOEAs). The topics discussed serve to promote a wider understanding as well as the use of MOEAs, the aim being to find good solutions for high-dimensional real-world design applications.... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2004; US$ 44.00 US$ 36.08
This text explores global methods in combinatorial optimization and is suitable for graduate students and researchers. more...