The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Publishing Group 2008; US$ 15.00
- People " Norton [offers an] assured tone, keen eye and dry wit. I hope to encounter this clear, incisive, highly amusing voice again. Soon." - The Orlando Sentinel "A truly elegant memoir." - O, The Oprah Magazine " Norton strikes a successful balance between light and heavy, keeping her audience consistently engaged." - San Francisco... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 30.00
Dr. Keith Block is at the global vanguard of innovative cancer care. As medical director of the Block Center for Integrative Cancer Treatment in Evanston, Illinois, he has treated thousands of patients who have lived long, full lives beyond their original prognoses. Now he has distilled almost thirty years of experience into the first book that gives... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2005; US$ 14.95
According to oncologist D. Barry Boyd, controlling weight, becoming active, and reducing stress are not simply nuances of basic well-being; they are absolutely necessary for the successful treatment of cancer. Even with the best medical care, including chemotherapy, a patient's cancer treatment can be sabotaged if these areas are neglected. In The... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2009; US$ 16.00
In Knockout , Suzanne Somers interviews doctors who are successfully using the most innovative cancer treatments?treatments that build up the body rather than tear it down. Somers herself has stared cancer in the face, and a decade later she has conquered her fear and has emerged confident with the path she's chosen. Now she shares her personal choices... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2002; US$ 15.00
"The perfect dose of medicine for anyone whose life has been touched by cancer." —Michele Smith, Olympic gold medalist "A remarkable woman whose sense of humor became her best weapon against an often dehumanizing disease." —Arnold Palmer, from the Introduction more...
- MP Publishing 2002; US$ 3.99
From their experience in theater, Tanya Taylor and Pamela Thompson know the power of dramatic monologues. Each of them also knows firsthand the tremendous impact cancer has on individuals and their families. Taylor and Thompson realized they had something to offer that wasn't available in treatment centers or therapies groups ? a workshop in which... more...
- Amsterdam University Press 2009; US$ 50.00
This study shows convincingly that denial in lung cancer patients deserves attention in clinical practice. more...
- Scribner 2010; US$ 17.99
An intensely powerful and moving memoir about genetics, mortality, family, femininity, and the author?s battle with cancer After the grief of losing her mother to cancer when Sarah Gabriel was a teenager, she had learned to appreciate "the charms of simple happiness." With a career as a journalist, a home in Oxford, England, a husband, and two... more...