The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- John Hunt Publishing 2007; US$ 9.99
Through the ages spiritual teachers, healers and shamans of all traditions have been telling us that there is another world behind this one. One of powerful, loving energies, and beings of light. Their voices speak to us, and it we are prepared to listen, they will change our lives, and our planet's future. The Good Remembering is an inspired rendering... more...
- University of New Mexico Press 2011; US$ 50.00
Consisting of three rare documents about miracles from this period, each accompanied by an introductory essay, this study serves as a source book and complement to the author's Shrines and Miraculous Images: Religious Life in Mexico Before the Reforma more...
- Destiny Image, Inc. 2013; US$ 16.99
It is truly possible for human people to walk in the divine, and Christ came to show us the way. It is by rediscovering our true identity in Him that we can begin to move into the promises of God regarding the miraculous. Bill Johnson not only teaches the supernatural, he imparts it by changing the way we think. If you are not walking in the miraculous,... more...
- Mohr Siebeck 2007; US$ 68.63
Hauptbeschreibung Ruth Tuschling considers the relation between ideas about angels, especially their function within a monotheistic belief system, and the development of a sense of what it means to be orthodox, in both Judaism and Christianity, from the time of the Dead Sea Scrolls to the late fourth century AD, geographically limited to Syria and... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2004; US$ 70.00
This book is exclusively devoted to demonic possession and exorcism in early modern England. more...
- Oxford University Press 1998; US$ 109.99
Angels have made a remarkable comeback in the popular imagination; their real heyday, however, was the Middle Ages. This text offers a study of angels and angelology in the Middle Ages, seeking to discover how and why angels became so important in medieval society. more...
- Faithwords 2009; US$ 12.99
* Jesus Loves Me, Calvin Miller's most recent novel, was published by Warner Faith in 4/02. His previous book, Into the Depths of God (Bethany House, 4/01), sold 38,000 copies and was chosen as a Featured Main Selection by Insight for Living. * Calvin Miller has more than 30 published books to his credit. His first fiction series, The Singer Trilogy,... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 12.97
In the classic Miracles , C.S. Lewis, the most important Christian writer of the 20th century, argues that a Christian must not only accept but rejoice in miracles as a testimony of the unique personal involvement of God in his creation. more...
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group 2011; US$ 19.99
Everybody has one. It?s called a "haunt detector." It?s the little alarm that goes off in our heads whenever we detect that something mysterious or supernatural has occurred. You could be sitting around relaxing one day at home, and for no special reason you start thinking about someone. Maybe you haven?t thought about this person in years. Then the... more...