The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Findhorn Press 2007; US$ 8.99
The role that angels play in people's lives is explored in-depth in this insightful and informative book. Inspirational stories tell of miraculous ways that angels have healed and helped individuals on earth, encouraging readers to look to their own guardian angels for guidance in life. The hierarchy of angels is also clarified, giving detailed... more...
- Mohr Siebeck 2007; US$ 69.71
Hauptbeschreibung Ruth Tuschling considers the relation between ideas about angels, especially their function within a monotheistic belief system, and the development of a sense of what it means to be orthodox, in both Judaism and Christianity, from the time of the Dead Sea Scrolls to the late fourth century AD, geographically limited to Syria and... more...
- De Gruyter 1996; US$ 133.00
Die Lehre Von Gottes Eigenschaften Bei Friedrich Schleiermacher Und Karl Barth. more...
- Cambridge University Press 2004; US$ 70.00
This book is exclusively devoted to demonic possession and exorcism in early modern England. more...
- Oxford University Press 1998; US$ 109.99
Angels have made a remarkable comeback in the popular imagination; their real heyday, however, was the Middle Ages. This text offers a study of angels and angelology in the Middle Ages, seeking to discover how and why angels became so important in medieval society. more...
- Faithwords 2009; US$ 12.99
* Jesus Loves Me, Calvin Miller's most recent novel, was published by Warner Faith in 4/02. His previous book, Into the Depths of God (Bethany House, 4/01), sold 38,000 copies and was chosen as a Featured Main Selection by Insight for Living. * Calvin Miller has more than 30 published books to his credit. His first fiction series, The Singer Trilogy,... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 1996; US$ 26.99
The Antichrist, though mentioned a mere four times in the Bible, and then only obscurely, has exercised a tight hold on popular imagination throughout history. This has been particularly true in the U.S., says author Robert C. Fuller, where Americans have tended to view our nation as uniquely blessed by God--a belief that leaves us especially prone... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 12.97
In the classic Miracles , C.S. Lewis, the most important Christian writer of the 20th century, argues that a Christian must not only accept but rejoice in miracles as a testimony of the unique personal involvement of God in his creation. more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 7.99
Temptation and Deception Made Easy The demon Wormwood first became famous through his correspondence with his uncle Screwtape, published in The Screwtape Letters . We are now privileged to peruse his field notebook from that demonic training session, complete with scribbles, notes, and excerpts from his uncle's letters. Wormwood's instructions,... more...
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group 2010; US$ 9.99
Find out what Mark Hitchcock means when he says there is an Antichrist alive today, right now, in this generation! Easy to read and biblically solid, Hitchcock's fascinating resource illuminates what the Bible says about the Antichrist and explains how the prophecies about him strikingly foreshadow today's events: 1) the rise of the European Union;... more...