The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Remember When 2010; US$ 8.99
Susan Brewer taps into the nostalgic women s market for comics from their childhood Jackie, Girl's Own, Bunty etc, from the early days in Victorian England to teen mags and TV-related comics, including Teletubbies and CBeebies. The book also covers partworks such as the highly collectable Vicky and other collectables, including annuals, covermounts... more...
- Allworth Press 2010; US$ 24.95
Both experienced and aspiring animation professionals will find Directing Animation a comprehensive and entertaining guide to understanding the director?s creative role in managing the entire animation process. An animation director doesn?t simply direct animation. He or she directs people who animate and must be equally able to relate to the crew,... more...
- Allworth Press 2010; US$ 19.95
• Great ideas for animators who are starting out or looking for their next job • Packed with information and insights • Perfect for film students and art students. Animation is a multibillion-dollar industry. Here?s an insider?s guide to getting into that industry, staying there, and getting ahead. Author David B. Levy has interviewed the top pros... more...
- University of Queensland Press 2013; US$ 12.99
Everybody knows that high school can be tough, especially when your best friend behaves like your worst enemy, the person you have a crush on fails to notice you exist, and your athletic skills come in for universal derision. Bestselling author Rebecca Sparrow explains how to get through it all with the help of Ruby Rose, Wil Anderson, and other celebrities.... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2013; US$ 40.00
This is a portfolio of 87 drawings by the Appalachian pencil artist dating from the early 1970s to the present. The book features information about each drawing taken from interviews with Gayheart and art owners who commissioned him. Additionally, the book contains information about his life and music and where his art can be found in the region. more...
- Black & White Publishing 2006; US$ 1.44
Weegies have long been known for the quickness of their wit and the sharpness of their tongues. But behind every surreal retort and casual, bloodthirsty threat, is there a hidden profundity? A deep philosophical stance? Aye right, maybe, aiblins, perhaps. It really doesn?t matter when they?re this funny. In Glasgow?s DNA there is an inbuilt belief... more...
- Spinifex Press 2003; US$ 11.95
Judy Horacek can make you laugh about love and loss, about science and postmodernism, about serious social issues and the light-hearted events of life. They will make you laugh on the way to heaven, or the revolution, or over the edge. more...
- Allison & Busby 2014; US$ 10.19
Arriving on a summer weekend at any stretch of water without one's own craft behind the car or swaying proudly at its moorings is like attending a dance with a broken leg - not to mention the damage to one's social status. This is a humorous manual of instruction for sailors anywhere. more...