The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,687,217 members ⚫ 1,190,073 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2010; US$ 54.95
The increase in China?s economic and political involvement in Africa is arguably the most momentous development on the continent since the end of the Cold War. This book seeks to detail the origins, structure, workings and activities of The Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) and its development over the last nine years. Mindful of the... more...
- Africa Institute of South Africa 2013; US$ 20.00
Since the establishment of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC), China and Africa have had substantial dialogues about furthering various aspects of human resource development and cooperation between the two sides. The Chinese government has firmly kept its promises to provide the human resource assistance to African countries within the stipulated... more...
- Hoover Institution Press 2011; US$ 14.99
Camille Pecastaing looks at the twenty-first-century challenges facing the region around the Bab el Mandeb-the tiny strait that separates the Red Sea from the Indian Ocean-from civil war, piracy, radical Islamism, terrorism and the real risk of environmental and economic failure on both sides of the strait. The author takes us with him into Somalia... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2005; US$ 38.99
The Eisenhower administration's confrontation with Africa demonstrates the significance of race in the creation and execution of American foreign policy. In this new work, historian George White, Jr., explores the ways in which Eisenhower diplomacy, influenced by America's racialized fantasies, fears, and desires, turned the Cold War into a global... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 47.95
First Published in 1990. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 54.95
Israel and Africa critically examines the ways in which Africa ? as a geopolitical entity - is socially manufactured, collectively imagined but also culturally denied in Israeli politics. Its unique exploration of moral geography and its comprehensive, interdisciplinary research on the two countries offers new perspectives on Israeli history and society.... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2002; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture- Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery- Maps reflect current political boundaries more...
- Amsterdam University Press 2002; US$ 10.50