The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 320.00
This book presents the state-of-the-art after fifteen years of exponentially growing applications of fractal geometry in soil science. It demonstrates the wide-ranging applicability of fractal models in soil science and indicates new opportunities to integrate processes in soils within or across scales using fractals. Contributed by some of the pioneers... more...
- CRC Press 2008; US$ 132.95
Soil Salinity and Remote Sensing: The Object and the Tool Soil Salinity and Salinization Hazard, J.A. Zinck and G. Metternicht Spectral Behavior of Salt Types, G. Metternicht and J.A. Zinck Review of Remote Sensing-Based Methods to Assess Soil Salinity, E. Ben-Dor, G. Metternicht, N. Goldshleger, E. Mor, V. Mirlas, and U. Basson Trends... more...
- Elsevier Science 2001; US$ 235.00
The liquid phase of soil (soil solution) is a very thin, penetrating and all-embracing water layer. It has the most extensive surface among the biosphere components and interacts with all these components. Presented in this work is a new complex approach developed for soil liquid phase investigation that is based on in situ measurements. Investigation... more...
- Elsevier Science 1990; US$ 72.95
The book includes selected papers from those presented at the International Working Meeting on Soil Micromorphology in San Antonio, Texas, July 1988. Each section of the book is introduced with an invited plenary paper followed by selected contributed manuscripts. The volume is intended to give the reader insight into the more recent research work... more...
- Elsevier Science 1973; US$ 72.95
Soil organic matter and its role in crop production more...
- Elsevier Science 1994; US$ 72.95
Volcanic eruptions are generally viewed as agents of destruction, yet they provide the parent materials from which some of the most productive soils in the world are formed. The high productivity results from a combination of unique physical, chemical and mineralogical properties. The importance and uniqueness of volcanic ash soils are exemplified... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 87.99
1. The Chemical Composition of Soils. 2. Soil Minerals. 3. Soil Humus. 4. The Soil Solution. 5. Mineral Stability and Weathering. 6. Oxidation-Reduction Reactions. 7. Soil Particle Surface Charge. 8. Soil Adsorption Phenomena. 9. Exchangeable Ions. 10. Colloidal Phenomena. 11. Soil Acidity. 12. Soil Salinity more...