The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Facet Publishing 2015; US$ 71.92
1. The school librarian and learning: CILIP?s vision 2. Staffing and management 3. Policies and planning 4. The library environment 5. Management of learning resources 6. Information literacy 7. Developing students as readers 8. Marketing, promotion and advocacy 9. Evaluation 10. Partnerships Appendix 1. Example job description and... more...
- Ashgate Publishing Ltd 2015; US$ 54.95
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 120.95
The Handbook of Research on Teaching Literacy Through the Communicative and Visual Arts, Volume II brings together state-of-the-art research and practice on the evolving view of literacy as encompassing not only reading, writing, speaking, and listening, but also the multiple ways through which learners gain access to knowledge and skills. It... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 34.95
How does an assistant principal complete the large number of managerial duties and, at the same time, serve as a credible instructional leader? This book provides practical recommendations for successfully filling the dual role as manager and instructional leader, building effective relationships, using power appropriately, and productively collaborating... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2015; US$ 45.00
Singleton, D. D. M., & Ryan, L. (2004). Language acquisition: The age factor. Multilingual Matters. ? Since Singleton & Ryan's fundamental work, various studies on the Age Factor in the school context have been conducted. Our literature review takes these studies into account and therefore offers an updated insight into the Age Factor. Moreover,... more...
- SAGE Publications 2015; US$ 30.00
"Mary Jane O?Connell and Kara Vandas have taken a courageous step in connecting the dots on several pieces of strategic research about student learning. They have provided classroom teachers with practical templates with which to apply the teacher?s planning for instruction in partnering with students to build ownership for learning." more...
- SAGE Publications 2015; US$ 34.95
"School leaders are charged with many responsibilities as they lead their schools. The job has changed dramatically and new approaches are needed to meet all of the demands placed on our profession. Leaders today must know how to harness the power of technology to effectively lead their schools. Technology can be used in a positive manner or simply... more...
- Wiley 2015; US$ 32.95
Bring Common Core Math into high school with smart, engaging activities Teaching Common Core Math Standards with Hands-On Activities, Grades 9-12 provides high school teachers with the kind of help they need to begin teaching the standards right away. This invaluable guide pairs each standard with one or more classroom-ready activities and suggestions... more...
- SAGE Publications 2015; US$ 38.00
A guide to the QTS skills tests, helping candidates to prepare for and succeed in the tests. more...