The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Gabler Verlag 2013; US$ 49.95
1. Bestimmungskräfte für menschliches Verhalten und Lern- und Arbeitsverhalten speziell.- Einstellungen steuern Verhalten.- Stabilisierung von Verhalten durch positive Verstärkung.- Negative und positive Bedingungen und Folgen.- Rückmeldungen richtig geben.- Rückmeldungen formen das Verhalten.- Der Mensch in der Gruppe.- Was ist Motivation?.- Die Bedeutung... more...
- Gabler Verlag 2013; US$ 49.99
1. Einführung und Ziele des Lehrganges.- 2. Grundfragen der Betriebsausbildung.- 3. Das berufliche Bildungssystem.- 4. Der Rechtsrahmen der Berufsbildung.- 5. Ausbildungsrecht und Jugendarbeits- und -Versicherungsschutz.- 6. Rechtliche Fragen der beruflichen Erwachsenenbildung.- 7. Die rechtliche Ausbildungsförderung.- 8. Arbeitsrecht.- 9. Die Planung... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2013; US$ 27.18
The Penguin Careers Guide is the indispensable and practical source for anyone seeking careers information. Now fully revised and updated for its fourteenth edition, it contains in-depth discussions of hundreds of possible careers, with invaluable advice on education, training and employment issues. Whether you?re just starting out after college or... more...
- Hachette Books 2004; Not Available
Everything you need to know to make it big and take it all the way to the top, from the Grammy Award-winning producer, songwriter, musician, record exec, and American Idol judge. So you wanna be a superstar? You want the fans? The glitz? The glamour? The money? The bling? American Idol judge Randy Jackson has been the man behind the star-making... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 54.95
The focus of governments across Europe and the U.S. in recent years has been on an agenda for social inclusion. This is especially the case for some young people who for various reasons have become excluded from education, training and employment. This vital new guide to providing support in this changing world is ideal for those working with young... more...
- Pearson Education Limited 2013; US$ 20.22
Successful Dissertation Writing guides students through the involved process of writing an academic dissertation, developing their ability to communicate ideas and research fluently and successfully. From conducting research, working with a supervisor, understanding and avoiding plagiarism, right through to using feedback and editing to improve... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 57.95
This text reviews the strategies adopted in a range of behaviourist approaches to the setting and realization of standards - identifying the background from which they emerged and ways in which they might be further developed. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 42.95
This work is designed for those needing to understand and comply with regulations for childhood education and care. The author relates his text to the new framework resulting from the Government's developing National Child Care Strategy. Specifically, it reflects the transfer of responsibility from social to educational services and the establishment... more...
- Pearson Education Limited 2013; US$ 22.73
Successful Academic Writing guides students through the whole process of academic writing, developing their ability to communicate ideas and research fluently and successfully. From understanding the task and planning essays or assignments, right through to utilising feedback, it will ensure students are able to get much more out of the writing... more...