The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2008; US$ 37.95
* Tired of trawling through the Wiring Regs? * Perplexed by Part P? * Confused by cables, conductors and circuits? Then look no further! This handy guide provides an on-the-job reference source for Electricians, Designers, Service Engineers, Inspectors, Builders, Students, DYI enthusiasts Topic-based chapters link areas of working practice ? such... more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 1753; US$ 104.00
This book addresses the very latest research and development issues in high voltage technology and is intended as a reference source for researchers and students in the field, specifically covering developments throughout the past decade. This unique blend of expert authors and comprehensive subject coverage means that this book is ideally suited as... more...
- New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers 2007; US$ 55.00
About the Book: The emerging technology of Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) enables planning and operation of power systems at minimum costs, without compromising security. This is based on modern high power electronic systems that provide fast controllability to ensure 'flexible' operation under changing system conditions. This book presents... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 65.00
A Compact, On-the-Job Reference for Linemen and Cablemen Fully updated with the latest NEC and OSHA standards, this one-stop portable guide contains the crucial electrical data, formulas, calculations, and safety information essential at any jobsite. The Lineman's and Cableman's Field Manual , Second Edition, provides easy-to-follow details... more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 1753; US$ 140.00
The calculation of short circuit currents is a central task for Power System engineers, they are essential parameters for the design of electrical equipment and installations, the operation of power systems and the analysis of outages and faults. more...
- New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers 2006; US$ 35.00
About the Book: Modern power transmission is utilizing voltages between 345 kV and 1150 kV, A.C. Distances of transmission and bulk powers handled have increased to such an extent that extra high voltages and ultra high voltages (EHV and UHV) are necessary. The problems encountered with such high voltage transmission lines exposed to nature are electrostatic... more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 1753; US$ 113.00
This new book concentrates on the mechanical aspects of distribution wood pole lines, including live line working, environmental influences, climate change and international standards. Other topics include statutory requirements, safety, profiling, traditional and probabilistic design, weather loads, bare and covered conductors, different types of... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 19.95
Designed to provide a step-by-step guide to successful application of the electrical installation calculations required in day-to-day electrical engineering practice, the Electrical Installation Calculations series has proved an invaluable reference for over forty years, for both apprentices and professional electrical installation engineers alike.... more...
- Springer 2009; US$ 209.00
Fault Location on Power Lines enables readers to pinpoint the location of a fault on power lines following a disturbance. The nine chapters are organised according to the design of different locators. The authors do not simply refer the reader to manufacturers' documentation, but instead have compiled detailed information to allow for in-depth... more...