The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 30.00 US$ 24.60
PDAs and robotics come together in this innovative resource! Here is the ONLY BOOK to provide in-depth designs and concepts on how to create a robot that utilizes your PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) as the remote control--or "brains." * Allows any PDA to communicate with and control the robot * No connectors necessary--works on a wireless link between... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 29.95 US$ 24.56
* The perfect resource for hobbyists who've been searching for an opportunity to incorporate the versatile STAMP II controller into their projects * Step-by-step guidance needed to build, program, and customize 20 great communications-specific projects using the BASIC STAMP microprocessor * Teaches both building and programming with an emphasis... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 81.00 US$ 70.87
Compressed air systems are the third most important utility to industry and are commonly the most misunderstood. Written to appeal to operators, mechanics and junior engineers, this manual is designed to provide a solid understanding of common compression systems and operations techniques. Using this book, the users learn tips and techniques for:... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 103.00 US$ 90.12
Everyday Engineers must solve some of the most difficult design problems and often with little time and money to spare. It was with this in mind that this book was designed. Based on the best selling Mark?s Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, Mark?s Standard Engineering Calculations For Machine Design offers a detailed treatment of topics... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 23.00 US$ 18.86
There's no easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects McGraw-Hill's Demystified titles are the most efficient, interestingly written, brush-ups you can find. Organized as self-teaching guides, they come complete with key points, background information, questions at the end of each chapter, and even final exams. You'll... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 206.00 US$ 180.25
Solve any mechanical engineering problem quickly and easily This trusted compendium of calculation methods delivers fast, accurate solutions to the toughest day-to-day mechanical engineering problems. You will find numbered, step-by-step procedures for solving specific problems together with worked-out examples that give numerical results for... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 222.00 US$ 194.25
Solve any mechanical engineering problem quickly and easily with the world's leading engineering handbook Nearly 1800 pages of mechanical engineering facts, figures, standards, and practices, 2000 illustrations, and 900 tables clarifying important mathematical and engineering principle, and the collective wisdom of 160 experts help you answer any... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2004; US$ 140.00 US$ 114.80
Fixtures are an essential part of manufacturing production. This book covers computer-aided fixture design, fixture clamping synthesis and optimisation, workpiece-fixture interaction, intelligent fixture designed to integrate with processing equipment or machine tools so as to improve productivity and product quality, Internet-enabled fixture design... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2006; US$ 77.00
Innovation in energy technology is becoming increasingly important to meet growing demand for energy amidst concern about the security of energy supplies and calls for greater environmental protection. Governments across the OECD are investing considerable sums in R&D on new energy technologies, such as fuel cells, and seeking ways to speed their deployment... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2006; US$ 94.00
Research, development and demonstration (RD&D) investment in renewable energy technologies has declined over the past 18 years. At the same time, market deployment funding has increased, but the market share of renewables has decreased. Energy supply from technologies that were close to being competitive in the early 70s, such as hydropower, biomass... more...