The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- W. Bertelsmann Verlag 2014; US$ 26.57
Qualified skilled workers within the sector of renewable energies wanted! This indicates the increasing training placement offers and the need for qualification measures and sector-specific study courses within the fields of wind energy, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy and electric mobility. The standardisation of contents and qualifications on... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 43.95
The greatest challenge of our time is to build a world based on the sustainable use of renewable power. Our massive dependence on fossil fuels has upset the very climatic system that made human evolution possible. The global economy and its financial system are in jeopardy, running hot on overtly cheap yet increasingly costly and fast depleting oil.... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 595.00
10th International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 725.00
10th International Conference on Vibrations in Rotating Machinery more...
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 290.00
These volumes of Proceedings are the record of the 1999 ISES Solar World Congress, held in Jerusalem, Israel on the 45th Anniversary of the International Solar Energy Society. The Congress was held under the theme Solar is Renewable , adequately representing a meeting on the threshold of the 21st Century. The event also marks the 20th anniversary... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 255.00
New and renewable energy systems will play an important role in the sustainable development of a future energy strategy. Recent development in this field has proved that the virtual energy system including new and renewable energy sources is feasible. The promotion of renewable sources of energy is a high priority, for security and diversification... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 530.00
* Clear and concise, information is analysed and presented in both a resource-by-resource and country-by-country approach * Comprehensive, the outlook for seventeen energy resources including all major fossil and renewable resources is evaluated * Free CD-Rom will help electronic navigation of this comprehensive resource The Survey of Energy Resources... more...
- Springer 2012; US$ 199.00
21st Century Kinematics focuses on algebraic problems in the analysis and synthesis of mechanisms and robots, compliant mechanisms, cable-driven systems and protein kinematics. The specialist contributors provide the background for a series of presentations at the 2012 NSF Workshop. The text shows how the analysis and design of innovative mechanical... more...
- Wiley 2009; US$ 120.00
This book provides a state-of-the-art collection of papers presented at the 67th Conference on Glass Problems at The Ohio State University, October 31-November 1, 2006. Provides a state-of-the-art collection of recent papers on glass problems as presented at the 67th Conference on Glass Problems. Sections on furnaces, refractories, raw materials, and... more...