The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,508,729 members ⚫ 2,065,349 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 72.95
Charged-Particle Reaction List 1948-1971 is a guide to experiments on charged-particle-induced reactions that have been reported in journal literature during the period 1948 to June 1971. This compendium consists of the material from four Reaction Lists which have already appeared in Nuclear Data Tables. Each published article is listed under the target... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 31.95
Frequency Response Testing in Nuclear Reactors presents the optimum testing procedures for measurements in power reactors. This eight-chapter book emphasizes the determination of the system frequency response using nonsinusoidal input perturbations, which are useful since normal power reactor hardware can be used. This text deals first with the mathematical... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 72.95
Few Particle Problems in the Nuclear Interaction emerged from the International Conference on Few Particle Problems in the Nuclear Interaction held in Los Angeles, from August 28-September 1, 1972. The aim of the conference was to discuss recent developments in low and medium energy few-particle problems. This included the fields of the nuclear three-body... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 93.95
The safe disposal of radioactive wastes by burial in deep geological formations requires long-term predictions of the future behaviour of the wastes and their engineered repository. Such predictions can be tested by evaluating processes analogous to those which will occur in a repository, which have been long active in the natural geochemical environment.... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2002; US$ 158.00
FLINS is an acronym for Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Technologies in Nuclear Science. FLINS 2002 is the fifth in a series of FLINS conferences and covers state-of-the-art research and development in computational intelligence for applied research in general and for nuclear science and engineering in particular. This book outlines the trends in computational... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2003; US$ 174.00
In this proceedings volume, the following topics are discussed: systems and design; blanket and first wall technology of fission and fusion reactors; fission and fusion materials; radiation damage analysis; calculation codes; databases. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1999; US$ 38.00
We need energy to warm and light our homes, to power our transport and communications, and to support our manufacturing industries. Can we obtain enough energy to satisfy the needs of a rapidly increasing world population without, at the same time, devastating the earth? Is nuclear power the way to do this?This book surveys available energy sources... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 149.00
1. Lyotropic Liquid Crystals The class of compounds known as thermotropic liquid crystals has been widely utilized in basic research and industry during recent years. The properties of these materials are such that on heating from the solid to the isotropic liquid state, phase transitions occur with the formation of one or more intermediate anisotropic... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2012; Not Available
Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, held in Moscow, Russia, April 22-24, 2002 more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
The First Asilomar Conference on Electron- and Photon-Molecule Collisions was held August 1-4, 1978 in Pacific Grove, California. This meeting brought together forty scientists who are actively involved in theoretical studies of electron scattering by, and photoionization of, small molecules. In this volume, are collected the contributions of the invited... more...