The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Parthian Books 2009; US$ 11.99
Home To An Empty House tells in Alun Richards? incisive style the story of a marriage that has long since lost its sparkle. Walter, the wisecracking paranoiac and Connie, teacher of the ?backward class?, are a couple who know a lot about sex but little about each other. The industrial revolution is over and the South Wales valleys are slowly but... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2001; US$ 15.00
Fifteen years after he tormented fellow students at Catahoula Bayou School, Junior Guidry is broke, drunk, one-legged, and living in a wreck of a trailer on the edge of a snake-infested swamp. He's survived an oil-rig accident that would've killed most men but, with the help of a good lawyer, made him rich instead. But he's squandered his fortune on... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2004; US$ 7.99
1. The mother in The Art of Mending treated her children very differently from one another. Do you think this was caused by events in the mother?s own life? Her personality? The personalities of individual children? Does any mother love all of her children equally? 2. Laura was not aware that her mother had treated her sister differently from... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2002; US$ 11.95
Meet Vivian . . . A small-town girl who conquers the Big City on her own terms . . . a sucker for happy endings with an attraction to all things fattening?and a personality that oddly gets her in (and out of) trouble at lightning speed. This is her story . . . and perhaps a little of yours, too. True, Vivian Livingston has the gig of a lifetime,... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2001; US$ 19.00
"Kim wondered: What had she ever truly sacrificed? She didn't believe in anything. Still, she had come this far. Had she ever relied on anyone? These men, their gifts-she had not asked for them. But she had accepted them. Wasn't it an accomplishment that she had just managed to survive? Robert would say yes, but what would her father say? She drifted... more...
- Grand Central Publishing 2002; US$ 7.99
Twelve miles above the Pacific Ocean, a missile strikes a jumbo passenger jet. The flight crew is crippled or dead. Now, defying both nature and man, three survivors must achieve the impossible. Land the plane. From master storyteller Nelson DeMille and master pilot Thomas Block comes Maydaythe classic bestseller that packs a supersonic shock at every... more...
- MobileReference.com 2008; US$ 3.99
The Marble Faun (1860) was the last of the four major romances by Nathaniel Hawthorne. After writing The Blithedale Romance in 1852, Hawthorne, approaching fifty, turned away from publication and obtained a political appointment as American Consul in Liverpool, England, an appointment which he held from 1853 to 1857. In 1858, Hawthorne and his wife... more...
- IP (Interactive Publications) 2010; US$ 15.99
Schadenvale Road is a place that exists in all the secret hearts. In this collection of short stories, Chris Mansell explores the simple to the extraordinary to the fantastic lives of men and women through Australia. more...